Reviews for The Eighth Deadly Sin
Tyrchon chapter 6 . 7/17/2008
Good job. I like how you illustrated the sins with Soifon's actions. The little tidbit about Urahara's Bankai and Soifon's own was interesting. Calling them sadistic and bloodthirsty while not exactly showing us what they are, brilliant illustration there. I can't wait to see what happens next as the story moves into Hueco Mundo and towards the inevitable.

Tyrchon
greyishsilverishwolf chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
This truly is an incredible fic. IT really reflects who I think Soifon is. The canon version of her is too soft. XD
seesawing chapter 5 . 7/12/2008
what intensity!

very descriptive, update soon!
seesawing chapter 4 . 7/12/2008
whoa. nice chapter. loved how Yoruichi just appeared in the bath.
jd death chapter 5 . 7/11/2008
great chp but are you going to up date sounding in the dark just write it somewhere plese
Surarrin chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Dreamer is a whorez.

Jon
DearWriter chapter 5 . 7/2/2008
woop woop! kudos all around my friend! x3
Monarck chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
OH, DREAMER, U MAKE ME SO HORNY! ME LOVE YOU LONG TIME XD

Get on irc more ya female dog.
shikome kido mi chapter 5 . 6/13/2008
This is a really good story.

I enjoyed the fight scene in this chapter.

It fit the characters, especially how Yoruichi was essentially handicapped by her unwillingness to strike back and Soi Fon would burn her life to attack but couldn't stand to see Yoruichi die slowly after the fight was over.

I do hope we'll see an eventual reconciliation, but there's no reason it should be easy.

And I wonder if Kuukaku will ever get around to remembering what she should have said.
Erin Roberts Guardian's Light chapter 5 . 6/10/2008
Well, for the first story I chose to read out of the Bleach section. Let alone the entirety of the anime section I guess I chose a good one. I loved it and patiently await more.
Friar's Boon chapter 5 . 6/10/2008
This story is just getting better and better. Keep it up!
deathberry47 chapter 5 . 6/10/2008
oh! Very good has a cunning plan-nice!
Friar's Boon chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
This is a great read. Very good.
greyishsilverishwolf chapter 4 . 6/4/2008
Amazing.
ArticTwinky chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Love it! It has a good pace, which is something you don't see alot in a fanfiction and I can't wait to see what you do with Soifon's character. I would usually make a negative point in the story as well, but there are none I can think of at the moment without knit-picking and coming up with excuses ha ha. Just don't ruin it! It's nice to see a Soifon/Yoruichi writing more than 2 chapters long!
46 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »