Reviews for The Eighth Deadly Sin
aCg chapter 4 . 6/4/2008
Very, very good fight scene. And coherent characterization of Soi and Yoruichi. I liked it a lot, keep the good work :)
deathberry47 chapter 4 . 6/4/2008
Oh cool! Soi Fon bankai!

"Make me queen of the new world; Suzumebachi"-love it!
elfinbunion chapter 4 . 6/4/2008
Dun, dun, dun! Great chapter cant wait until the next!
pd chapter 4 . 6/3/2008
okay, this chapter is simply made of awesome. bucket fulls of awesome.

i cant wait to see what soifon's bankai looks like, or maybe you'll skip it like a few chapters ago. doesnt matter, this is still awesome.

cant wait for your next installment.
elfinbunion chapter 3 . 5/24/2008
Good chapter keep 'em coming, cant wait for the next update.
deathberry47 chapter 3 . 5/21/2008
You have a good story going your attention to detail and the way you write the 't wait for the next update.
Tyrchon chapter 3 . 5/21/2008
O, we get some intrigue in this chapter. That little part with Gin and Aizen was nicely done. Even though we already know what is going to eventually happen you make it seem as if there is much more waiting for us to discover.

Great job,

Tyrchon
greyishsilverishwolf chapter 3 . 5/21/2008
Keep on going. This is one of the best Soi Fong fics out there.C: Trust me, I'm pretty damn sure I've read all of the ones on .

C: I love Soi's attitude and.. Lol I'm squealing like a fangirl.

Keep going, awesome work.
Cinis chapter 2 . 5/4/2008
This is amazing, I love all your characterizations, and your style, and the story, and... yeah. I love it all. Keep writting.
deathberry47 chapter 2 . 5/4/2008
Another really good is interesting,can't wait to see where its going.I like the way Soi Fon is referred to as her real name Fon Shaolin.
Tyrchon chapter 2 . 5/3/2008
Some nice development of Soifon's character. I like how a number of people refer to her by her real name, its speaks to them knowing her and her past.

Tyrchon
TheDisruptiveOne chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Well, I have always liked your work...so I decided to leave a short review. I see you on Narutofan sometimes and I enjoy the Tayuya/Naruto stories as well as Black Sheep.

Now, my opinion on this story. Soifon has always been one of my favorite Bleach characters. I'm intrigued about her background...but i'm not sure that I care about anything Bleach that doesn't include Ichigo. My assumption based on the first chapter is that he won't appear in this story...it will be hard for me to remain interested if that's the case. Still, glad to know you are writing again.
Jiran chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Excellently written and good use of new information. Overall, one of the best fics I have read.
Annoying Critic girl chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Sweet! I can't wait to see where this is going!:)
blade 273 chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
i like it! but i will wait for another chp or two before i say anything more oh and could you say if you abandoned sounding in the dark or not in the next chapter i would like to know think you
46 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »