Reviews for Invocating Memories
Candy Crackpot chapter 2 . 8/24/2014
This was the first -man fanfiction that made me cry like no tomorrow. No matter how many times I read it I still cry. Beautifully written.
Midnight Phantasma chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
I know I should be all sad and depressed after reading this, but truthfully, I have this really stupid grin on my face, and I just about got done squealing like a little girl. And you know why? It's because I read the bonus on you LJ and it was about the most adorable thing EVER!xD I'm serious! I was giggling and squealing and bouncing up and down over the cutest ending ever! Oh man, I so wish you could have written about Lenalee's and Lavi's expressions over telling them what had happened! Man, that was absolutely great(x Haha, thanks so much for adding that awesome ending, or I would've most likely been depressed over this!;D
moshimellow chapter 2 . 7/28/2011
So sad... ; n ; Great story though
b-tothe-itch chapter 2 . 5/19/2011
This is one of the deepest, simplist, and saddest fics I've ever read. Even if it is only two chapters long, it still hits home.

First off, I haven't even thought of what would happen after the war. I finished what exists of the anime only last week, but that last episode hurt for some reason. I thought she couldn't have finished with it already, and not knowing felt bad. I did find out later that it was just a 'break.' Reading your story made it feel like that again.

Heroes never die until the story is over. That what I thought, and that's what I came looking for when I was searching DGM stories. But this fic wasn't about Allen, it was about Kanda. Allen could die right from the beginning. That's something I've never thought of, either. It hurt to read, but at least it was resolved at the end.

I know it's been too long since this fic was made, and I wish I had heard of Allen Walker sooner. I'll send you a message on dA to see if you come on anymore, you're a very talented artist- both ways.

skie
SiriusBalisticPretzels chapter 2 . 3/4/2011
So sad T_T *sob* *sob* you did a really good job.
Ai chapter 2 . 8/6/2010
Loved it to bites. Well done. Brilliant.
Zexion's Somebody chapter 2 . 11/21/2009
I just read the continuation on livejournal, and I honestly can't decide which end I like better!

The sad(?) ending really fits the story, but the happy ending is just so fluffy, i love it, too! I'm a cheese addict...xD

Great job, lurv, this story.
allPod chapter 2 . 9/21/2009
Oh. This was very nice.

Bittersweet. I love endings like things.

Introspective. I know how hard it is to develope characters further than they are in the book without making them OOC.

And just overall good. I enjoyed it. Ty.
p0l-anka chapter 2 . 7/31/2009
Hey … that was … dark, but I dunno how to say it… for me it was nice. Even though Allen died. All I can still say is, the message (?) of the story was rather nice for me… damn … you made me cry man *sniffle*

Well, this is the only story where Allen died, and I didn’t curse the author silently inside my head… (no offense)…. I dunno, but… I like this story … really, there was something in this story that I really can’t comprehend, maybe it was the message or the way it made me feel … I just don’t know, I can’t explain it, okay? Hehehe… X3 …

Nice one dude… I like it p

… woah .. I feel weird …?
IOTR chapter 2 . 7/13/2009
Very interesting premise, but it was so unbearably melancholy. ;_;

I could feel this feeling of both urgency and eminence when reading this. Agh amazing work!
aki.ari chapter 2 . 6/23/2009
Wonderful story!

I loved the idea and the pacing was great, what with Kanda being metaphorically chained to Allen and searching for the answers that would eliminate the burden. I actually liked the ending a lot, it worked well with the way the fic was progressing, especially since Kanda had changed his answer to Allen's question :)
a1y-puff chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
I know it's probably kinda late to review, but I just want to let you know that I really loved this. I like your take on Kanda's POV, and the changes in him. I like how he thought Allen's ghost was chaining him down, but in the end, (in my take) he's the one who'd never let go of Allen, in the sense that he'd move on but never forget.

The last part where Kanda shed tears and Allen held him, telling him to not cry made me feel like crying, and even now my eyes still sting.

very lovely writing. thanks for sharing :D
Nayru-chan chapter 2 . 4/23/2009
Wonderful story! x3

Thank you for writing it and sharing it with us! x3
Absolve chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
Beautifully written. It forced a couple of tears out of my eyes as well. Quiet and tranquil, story definitely belongs on my favs.

Cheers,

Phaenilix
Lochesh chapter 2 . 2/2/2009
so sad...I cried during this, it was very beautifully written and made me think. There was some grammer and spelling mistakes, but the way it's written and the emotions portrayed are simply beautiful.