Reviews for Love in Unlikely Places
jenn008 chapter 22 . 2/22/2014
Loved it!
Ambernot chapter 10 . 2/14/2014
Please please let rose be under some sort of spell. I can't stand to see her like this.
LOKILUVER2014 chapter 13 . 4/18/2013
Here here
Charboday chapter 21 . 3/14/2013
I will admit, the ending did in fact make me cry and to keep on living, I'll just pretend I hadn't read that Rose and the Master died. :/ However, I did absolutely love this story! It was amazing to read! :D
bwood202 chapter 7 . 12/19/2012
good job
Original Sister chapter 22 . 11/7/2012
Please let there be a sequel this story is brilliant so sad but romantic how the master and rose died in each others arms.
bwood202 chapter 2 . 10/31/2012
dun dun dudun da
Capiria chapter 14 . 3/25/2012
LoL. It looks like technically I read them out of order. Even if I have had read this one first before HIAB (How it All Began) it would still make sense. If you were ever worried about the two not flowing together don’t; the two pieces flow so nicely together.

The story I thought had a great balance between what was shown to be cannon and your AU elements. I loved how the AU elements gave more feeling to the couple through their adventures together. The adoration you had between the couple was brilliantly done. You did get me at the end though. I had a “what just happened moment”. That was a clever twist at the end. You did leave my mind squeaking about with that open ending; an ending that just says, End of Time.

Funny and ironically enough while I was reading the ball scene in chapter 14 my Glen Miller vinyl started to play Moonlight Serenade. I thought it was very befitting. With another great story, you have my many thanks.
votesaxon chapter 21 . 9/1/2011
Please pleassee make a sequel
PiecesOfSerendipity chapter 21 . 6/21/2011
I loved it! Very well-written and the relationships were fantastic.
Darklight247 chapter 21 . 6/15/2011
Wow that was amazing! Great job :D
Pooja Naberrie chapter 12 . 2/10/2011
Wow, really didn't expect that? Great story, I love all the suspense in it.
Mhia'Thuk chapter 21 . 9/9/2010
I would just like to say that I really enjoyed this Fanfiction immensly, to the extent that I read it twice in two days :). Rose/Master is one of my fav pairings in Whodom and this fic is one of the best I've read. I was wondering if perhaps you was planning on continuing the series with an AU version of 'The End Of Time' with Rose, because I would and do want to read that.

Thanks for the Great Fanfic
Becky chapter 22 . 4/28/2010
By the way PlEASE WRITE A SEQUEL! maybe you could do the story about them coming back, E.g. I know that the Master returns in 'The End of time' episode. So i don't know you could re-write that :) anyway whatever you choose to do this story was amazing! Keep it up and please update the Prequel soon! xx
Becky chapter 21 . 4/27/2010
Omg! I cried! I seriously sobbed as I read the last part, the characters were really good and so real, best Doctor Who fanfiction story ever! Utterly brilliant keep writing your fab!