Reviews for The Funeral
Ms. Ely Sium chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Sad and heartbreaking... I almost cried! (Plus the fact I was listening to a very sad and slow song...)

Just two words: Great job!
hbthegr8 chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
that was really good, really well-written. gotta love switzerland, although I must say, I'm more on Team Edward myself.
LiqueArdena chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
See, now this doesn't lack the detail that it needs. I think maybe the longer ones just get hard to be so detailed on. Maybe. I think I'd have a hard time writing long detailed fics too. This one did nearly make me cry. I'm glad they could respect each other in the end.
nia-ox chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Completely annoyingly, I wrote a huge review - it went on forever. And then fanfiction said that 'an error had occurred'. Put it this way, I wasn't amused.

But, because I need to give 'a well rounded critique', it gives me an excuse to re-read it! It's going on my favourites because I'm likely to read it over and over again!

When I wrote my last review, I'd been crying so much that I couldn't see the screen! Shame I couldn't take a leaf out of your book, eh? But before tears overtake me (I'm crying now!) I'm going to comment on every aspect of the story that really 'got me'.

The line 'Jacob didn’t have to pretend to be strong for his family.' was so powerful, it had me sobbing straight away. Did he have to pretend to be strong for Bella? Even if he wasn't?

That's about as far as I can get before I can't write a good review because I start crying to violently! I don't even know what it is about this piece - maybe it's the fact that Bella chose a short life over eternity...but it was much too short to be fair. Or maybe it's that Bella never really got over Edward, and in the thirty years without him, she was still completely and utterly broken, and sometimes even Jacob couldn't hold her together. Or maybe it's the fact that everyone's come to say goodbye to Bella...and yet she won't be able to hear them. Maybe it's the fact that only after Bella's death can Edward and Jacob finally set their differences aside.

I actually feel like someone I know's died - I'm crying enough for it to be so, anyway. There are very few people who can make me cry to this extent, be proud - I'm sobbing like a baby! Whatever the reason for me loving this fic exactly is, it's fabulous. Again, I bring out my strongest ally - your writing is perfect.
cachstardust chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Wow! This was so amazing! It's really not every day that you see a fic that writes Edward and Jacob as being more than the characters we see in the Twilight books. You've matured them into people who've lost, and have *lived*. When you described how Jacob still loved Bella, even as she carried Edward close to her heart, I felt a tingling inside )

My favorite part was:

"She loved us both, the entire time"

"Maybe any choice would have been the wrong choice."

"Or maybe she chose rightly after all"

AH.
ohmiohmy chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
This was amazing.

It's funny how a story can make you want to cry, but I was definitely on the verge of tears.

Excellent job!
BellaEdwardlover1991 chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
wow you had my crying there... it's too sad, really. but it's good, really good.. * sniffs *
xJAYx chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
I think that was the sadest and sweetest thing I have ever read. You wrote that really well. Well done.

xJAYx

~X~
BabelFish42 chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Aw, this was so depressing! Then again, it's titled "The Funeral," so I guess I shouldn't have expected light and fluffy.

I really liked Jacob and Edward in this one, and the way that they were able to both respect each other. I'm sure they probably would get along much better if Bella was out of the picture.
LostInEdwardsEyes chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Wow.. so very sad. Im actually crying right now. Believe me, it takes a lot to make me cry... hasn't happened in atleast 6 months. AMAZING writing... bravo.
nyckiii chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Oh that was so sad. I was nearly in tears! Amazing writing, like usual. All of your story ideas are creative and heartbreaking (okay, not all- but what Ive read thus far) Great job ;)
DreamaDove93 chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
making me cry

jeez what a great story, I'm really starting to like yours
Black RRaven chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
T_T that was so sad!
Kem'Ajiana chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
*CRIES* sO *SNIFFLES* SAD!
BACswimma chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
aww that was sad :( well it was extremely well wriiten so keep writing!
92 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »