Reviews for The Funeral
xxtwilight chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
I liked it. It's very real and touches on the developed characters of Jacob and Edward... I don't think it's depressing at all, but can be learned from. Great work. )
crzybookluvrchick4017 chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
you made me cry, in front of my dad.
Blood on a Rose chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
*sob sob* Well at first I was kind of confused, then it sank in after a paragraph and I started tearing up, but it wasn't until the end that I actualy started crying. Darn you! You make me go from hyperventilating at Edward in Dark Eyes, then crying my eyes out here because he's gonna go kill himself now...You're a terrible author! How could you? Although kudos for changing my mood so quickly...Now I really need to read something depressing and cry...
rat-de-bibliotheque chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
So sad! You did a great job portraying the respect that Edward and Jacob feel for each other under the feelings that accompany natural enmity.
KlutzLike Bella chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
You made me cry again... But very, very good. I can't even say how good this was.
AmaranthineSomnium chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
A truly fascinating take on a depressing scenario. Though, I believe Bella will be all right, having chosen Edward. There will always be a place our hearts for the ones we have truly love, and we will never forget them. She truly cannot live without Edward, though.
FangedLeaf chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
This is heart breaking. I never really thought about Bella's choice like that before. Very well done.
saphirajadecullens chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
omg tear that is so sad and so sweet.

though i am not for jake and bella

good job.
nightterror56 chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
I loved was very depressing , but oh so fantastic.
Race for the clock tower chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
wow, i loved it. its sad but has so much meaning.

I also loves the way you portrayed(sp) Jacob. I think you got the better side of him, not many people get him right like that in my view. it showed the jacob i love.

way to go its really moving and i love it,

-Race for the clock tower
Golia Onyx chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Wow this is different, but i like it. Keep writting! lol it will probably become a really cool story XD
lisadianemill chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
I know you are expecting to hear that we all hate because she stayed with Jacob. At first I did and wasn't going to finish reading it but was curious. Your exceptional writing did that. Keep up the good work.
lolitalolita chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
That is so sad! I teared up and I never everdo that. My goodness, you are a powerful writer! I like some sad stories. There are to mnay fluffy ones. Yours was perfect!
Annarina chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Yes, very sad. Of course, I'll never think that Bella would choose Jacob over Edward.. But I liked it. I really, really liked it.
Viscountess Devlin chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Had Bella chosen Jacob, I believe this would have been a very real scenario when Bella died. This was incredibly sad but incredibly well done.
92 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »