Reviews for Fragments
NYPDCSI chapter 15 . 8/28/2010
Wow. This was so emotional- such a wonderful, wonderful story. I wish I could forget it and read it again, almost... but I will definitely come back to this story in a year's time and reread it. Amazing work. I'm off to go see what other stories you have written, and hopefully I'll be pulled into another world like this one. Thank you for writing.
Kat's in the cradle chapter 15 . 5/31/2010
Oh, my goodness. SO sad!
Dagger chapter 15 . 3/31/2010
That was an absolute masterpiece. The details of everything and Adam whumpage really made it for me. I just love him to bits. I don't know what else to say, except that you should definitely keep writing, because you're damn good at it.
JennMel chapter 15 . 6/1/2009
Wow, such a well rounded, detailed story! Loved the rain imagery!
FinalAvenue chapter 15 . 5/21/2009
Nice fic. I enjoyed the interaction between Stella and Adam. How nervous Adam was at the prospect of having to step up and take charge when he was really unsure of what to do. The fact that Stella was unable to take charge and the effect that had on him. And of course the Stella/Mac moments.

I enjoyed.
Charmed225 chapter 15 . 5/11/2009
Wow. Amazing story! I sat down and had to read the whole thing in one go; I couldn't stop. Brilliantly written, well done!
missgaley chapter 15 . 4/19/2009
Wow, I just spent the last hour reading this. I love it! I'm glad I got to read it all at once though; I don't think I would have been able to stand waiting for new chapters.

All your details seemed very accurate in my mind. Then again, I'm not so great in science and math, so seeing it in a fic interests me.

I can see why you and Lily are writing together. You're both amazing writers.

Lim x
A Beautiful Oblivion chapter 15 . 3/20/2009
This is, I think, the BEST CSI:NY story I have EVER read. Keep writing :)
streco chapter 15 . 2/19/2009
I know this was written a while ago, but it is phenomenal.

I absolutely love it. Great job.
SMackedCaskett chapter 15 . 1/1/2009
Absolutely amazing how you used the noises and the weather. Well done! Nothing even remotely unrealistic about this story and that's what makes it so great.
Hazmatt chapter 15 . 12/19/2008
Amazing story! Absolutely amazing! I really enjoyed it! I'm glad that they all made it through alive!
Hazmatt chapter 14 . 12/19/2008
Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it! Very emotional! I hope Adam and Stella will be okay and that everyone will stop blaming themselves!
Hazmatt chapter 13 . 12/19/2008
Oh wow! What a terrible choice to have to make! I hope theat they'll ll be okay! Great chapter!
Hazmatt chapter 12 . 12/19/2008
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! I'm glad that Hawkes is safe now! I hope that they get to Stella and Adam soon!
Hazmatt chapter 11 . 12/19/2008
Wow! Very intense chapter! I hope that Mac finds them before it's too late!