Reviews for Harry Potter and the Baggage of Doom
Atlanrom chapter 1 . 8/11
Atlanrom mildly smiles as he finishes reading the small piece of fiction before putting his head down on the table.
A shake disturbs the silence followed by another.
Then a tear falls down the eyes of one fanfic reader as he wonders why there arent more fics like this?
Thanks for the unique experience.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 6/11
Excellent or awesome.
Relena Duo chapter 1 . 4/15
All hail the Luggage! XD
Rea chapter 1 . 3/17
Hilarious! I love what you did and look forward to more of your work. Congrats for exposing me to a new series that I now have to look for.
jeanette9a chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
i like it, XD
isis424 chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
The story is not weird its perfect all around, and you perfect did a job on this story and i think you should do more so that I can read them as well.
bearblue chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
I kind of felt bad for the Dragon, who had been just as forced to participate as Harry. But other than that, this was laugh out loud funny and a hoot to boot. Very enjoyable. Thank you.
raven spotter chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Brilliant story
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
There are a lot of Harmonians who hate Ron. A lot of people seem to do. But really, if they were in his place, would they do as well?
doubledamn chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Rule number one: Don't piss off the Luggage.
Rule number two: Don't use the 'M' Word around the Librarian. Now THAT would be funny.
Rule number three: Don't ask to see the Luggage's lunch, unless you want to lose yours.
foggraven chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
I always did love that thing, great crossover
Dragonlord1199 chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
I realy liked that I'm a HUGE fan of discworld so this entire thing was AWSOME
Random number generator chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
"He had briefly spotted Ron and Hermione walking towards Honeydukes" - it seems to make no sense, especially with her earlier reaction. Also - Ron bashing was mentioned, but there was nothing about Hermione.
Navn Ukjent chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Nice story.
rekrula chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Loved this! Thanks for sharing!