Reviews for Harry Potter and the Baggage of Doom
Relena Duo chapter 1 . 4/15
All hail the Luggage! XD
Rea chapter 1 . 3/17
Hilarious! I love what you did and look forward to more of your work. Congrats for exposing me to a new series that I now have to look for.
jeanette9a chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
i like it, XD
isis424 chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
The story is not weird its perfect all around, and you perfect did a job on this story and i think you should do more so that I can read them as well.
bearblue chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
I kind of felt bad for the Dragon, who had been just as forced to participate as Harry. But other than that, this was laugh out loud funny and a hoot to boot. Very enjoyable. Thank you.
raven spotter chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Brilliant story
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
There are a lot of Harmonians who hate Ron. A lot of people seem to do. But really, if they were in his place, would they do as well?
doubledamn chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Nice.
Rule number one: Don't piss off the Luggage.
Rule number two: Don't use the 'M' Word around the Librarian. Now THAT would be funny.
Rule number three: Don't ask to see the Luggage's lunch, unless you want to lose yours.
foggraven chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
I always did love that thing, great crossover
Dragonlord1199 chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
I realy liked that I'm a HUGE fan of discworld so this entire thing was AWSOME
Random number generator chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
"He had briefly spotted Ron and Hermione walking towards Honeydukes" - it seems to make no sense, especially with her earlier reaction. Also - Ron bashing was mentioned, but there was nothing about Hermione.
Navn Ukjent chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Nice story.
rekrula chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Loved this! Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
love it
Knightowl 4183 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Harry Potter plants a pear seed, he grows a pear tree of a nasty disposition to his tormentors, and after punting Ripper, pruning Vernon's twig and berries, and finally planting a Death Eater it is removed by the Ministry for disposal. Little Potter is obliviated by a kindly Headmaster worried over his mental health and the trauma he must have suffered seeing its violence, but that was not the end of the mean pear tree for the magic Little Potter poured into its care made it,,,special.

Olivander's found himself a piece of wood most wondrous, an accidental mishandling led to a broom most tempermental, and a trunk most evil was built waiting for its master. With their essences joined they can not be parted, for Potter and his Pear Tree are bonded.

In other words what if Harry was the grower of the very first Sapient Pearwood tree? What if seedlings of this tree were snuck from it before its disposal and grown and studied by a number of herbologists who discovered their interesting properties, and sadly for many that Harry's is one of the rare ones with the nasty temperament.