Reviews for Are you an Angel?
Lemarteskun chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
i love this i hope there will be more to it
Cereburn chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Excellent hook! I wish it weren't a oneshot
Snaperaven chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Many people take Ben back this far but I think this is the first time I've seen someone take Ani so far back. I don't suppose you'll ever continue this.
xyvortex chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
I like it a lot, I hope it continues
Rune Landel chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
I realize that you have already "completed" this story, but I really hope you decide to add to it, as I thought it was a great idea. I confess I havnt ready too many star wars fics so I don't know if there are more out like this, but so far (for me ;)) this is the first fic I've read where it was anakin that goes back in time and is given a second chance. And I wouldn't mind seeing it fleshed out a bit more...so PLEASE! With Cherries on top!

Otherwise Great short, I Loved it!
love this story chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
I love it. please continue. I wonder how his life will turn out if he already knows how it will end? will he tell anyone? i dunno, but i really hope you will let us know.
The One above All chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
An intriguing premise. Being a law student I understand the time crunch but i'd really like to see this developed
Hieiko chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
I love this kind of AU. Can't wait to see how Anakin changes things, with the knowledge that he has.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
A great story. Very good.
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Oh I love it! Anakin waking up as a little boy and being given a chance to do it all over again - it's wonderful! Will you carry this out and let us see if he suceeds? You should, it's such a neat idea!
Anakin Skywalker and Yoda chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
"Impressive this idea is!" Master Yoda stated.

"I agree with you Master!" Anakin Skywalker said watching his children train with Lightsabers together. Luke was showing off to his sister Leia Skywalker as Anakin frowned.
Nyx Wings chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Oh, this is fantastic! It would be amazing if you continued to work on this. It's a very fascinating idea, having Anakin go back and be able to do things differently. Most intriguing.
Tarrin chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Incredible, please continue this story.
Master Pivot chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Quite an interesting start. I've seen several fics where characters get to go back and do things over, but the one that gets sent back is usually the main character/hero of the series (Ranma, Harry Potter, etc). I think this is the first time I've seen Anakin/Vader get the chance to try to fix things.

I will eagerly look forward to future chapters.
Livi2Jack chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Oh to do it all again. Sigh. Me too me too! Just wonderful images. You really can write evoking all the angst and hope one must think Anakin once felt. Thanks.