Reviews for A Case of Immortality
This was lovely and poignant with true Holmes/Watson voices. Thank you dear KCS and much luck to you always.
C. Mechayoshi chapter 1 . 2/7/2018
Beautifully done. 10/10
Silverdragonstar chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
Oh so many emotions warped up in 2,491 words, well done. The descriptions are so well done.
Kat chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
A beautiful and touching story. Never actually thought about Victorian life being more simplistic, but you've captured it right... And you also managed to convey that easy-yet-intense affection between H and W... made me cry at the last lines. Thank you!
nimagine chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Lovely.
Mister D8a chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Nice.
callensensei chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
"Here, though the world explode, these two survive

and it is always 1895." -Vincent Starrett

Ah, why didn't Doyle give us a scene like this? But I'm so glad you did. The easy camaraderie of old friends, and the tremendous comfort that comes with knowing that some things never change...certainly the bond between Holmes and Watson is immortal.

The train sequence was a lovely nod to so many wonderful journeys in the canon, and I'm so pleased you have Watson joining Holmes in Sussex. Of course Watson did. What Sherlockian could doubt it?

Starrett would have loved this. Well done!
Lillz chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
oh goodness, what a lovely piece. i can't begin to imagine the horrors of WWI, and there are so few left now who remember...

wonderfully written, and rather emotive, especially at the end there :)

x
han8661 chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Awwwwww! that was so touching! loved it! :)
Anawey chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Aw. This was so sweet. I loved it.
Canary chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Brought tears to my eyes, but in a good way. Touchingly bittersweet.
callietitan chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
I can't describe how this makes me feel accurately- it's beautifully written, and evokes a feeling of sadness for the passing of an age, but its not a sad fic- really i find it to be a happy fic. The best adjective I can come up with is heartwarming. good job! incidentally, I just posted my first SH fanfic, and as I admire your writing, I would be honored if you dropped me a review. Thanks!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
The Greeks called immortality not living forever, but being remembered forever through the minds of others.

Keep writing!
IrregularHonour chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Thankyou!

The sentiment and message behind this was deeply appreciated.

I don't know what else to say, I'm afraid.
shadowwolf chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
No I feel terrible... It's so sad...

They will always be young and brilliant in my heart and mind.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »