Reviews for The second lemon
StayBeautifullyFree chapter 7 . 4/18/2011
UM You should update this story. Really. If not would you mind explaining some things too me? Thanks. Well anyway good story!
246Nakuro chapter 7 . 2/25/2011
Please continue I love it although Kagome needs to start getting happy, excuse the launguage, damnit. Stop living in the past! Grow up and forward with your life.
sesspup chapter 7 . 11/15/2010
i like so didnt read the story but if i did i wouldhave liked . with you
246Nakuro chapter 7 . 10/28/2010
You should continue! Really!
miss quirky bookworm chapter 7 . 5/9/2010
ok i am confused. Are some of these flashbacks?
helikesitheymikey chapter 7 . 5/8/2010 Sesshomaru her new suitor? and why exactly does she have an entourage?

I definately am liking this story please update soon!
Sugar0o chapter 6 . 6/14/2008
interesting. ghosts of the past keeping her from leaving, yanno i havent an idea if you've got it planned out but maybe mrs. H should get to see Inuyasha and tell him off. I mean Kags has done her thing, the jewel is finished, he should get to have such a hold over her daughters heart and she should tell him. If its not in the cards then thats fine but i think it would be great for Inu to get some 'medicine' on how to treat a Kagome! lovely job, and remember i do think this story is doing wonderfully. - r0o
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 6 . 6/14/2008
I like your story.

Han-Ko chapter 6 . 6/14/2008
Good fic
miss quirky bookworm chapter 5 . 6/9/2008
hm stupid Inuyasha. so it was Rin that Inuyasha decided to have? y did Sesshomaru glare at Kagome anyway
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 5 . 6/9/2008
I love your story.

coolwolf22 chapter 5 . 6/8/2008
It's been five chapter's and I'm still somewhat lost as to what is going on. I like the part that I understand but is there anyway you could go back and maybe make yourself a little more clear?
Sugar0o chapter 5 . 6/8/2008
yanno i really did expect a little ticking time bomb in the form of Kagome to go off there.
Sugar0o chapter 4 . 6/5/2008
interesting, although i would think that Kags would be over this, its kinda pathetic of her love life, strong character, but pathetic in the love life department. Maybe though, just maybe Sess could have been watching from the other side in the future. and could see this again for something different then the way he does now. who knows. though its a bit sick as you pointed out that he would go after another kikyo look alike. either way i do like the story but i'm kinda grrish about what's happening to Kagome. Maybe she should have to fight Sess for Rina nd show she's not weak physically as she seems to be emotionally.
Mysterious Panther chapter 4 . 5/31/2008