Reviews for You Can Hide
HairyBallofFur chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
What a poignant story for yesterday and today, given what we see in the news on a regular basis. Keenly felt and admiration of "Goniff" for coming forward and doing the right thing for himself and the little boy.

Christopher Cary did an excellent job playing the character, "Goniff" in the TV series. I easily pictured Cary in my minds-eye while reading this story.

Excellent story...Thank you for your contribution!
Svetlanacat chapter 4 . 9/5/2010
A very moving story... Friendship and confidence again. What is sad is that sometimes, it's not a fiction...

El Gringo Loco chapter 4 . 7/7/2008
Ch 1-4 This is a ver4y well written story that though marked as complete desperately needs at least one more chapter. I'd like to see the aftermath of the trial. Know Eddie, Goniff, and the vicars fates. And hopefully, to see how Goniff's fears about rejection prove to be unfounded.
GraLara39 chapter 4 . 5/11/2008
Nice one Goniff. Something that would feel like it's costing him so much to do at the time will hopefully reap future benefits for himself and others.
GraLara39 chapter 3 . 5/8/2008
Look forward to finding out the rest of the story.
GraLara39 chapter 2 . 5/8/2008
Enjoyed the bit with Goniff and the maps. Nice cliffhanger ending to this chapter.
Ship's Cat chapter 3 . 5/6/2008
Oh I know who the kid is...he he he! You have brought in one of my favorites (the movie version) I find Roger Moore a bit smarmy for my taste. As usual four thumbs up (which might reveal too much about me) for the story.