Reviews for The Apple
Wow. Perfectly written!

Poor little apple! ;3

That was great.
Holy Frog 001 chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Very very well writen. I like the romance mixed with something as ordinary and as lovely as a ripe apple. Good for you!

ribbit!

ps. i'm going to find me an apple now.
Dingbat142001 chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
Eating an apple has never been so erotic. I shall eat more fruit from now on! Awesome! Totally started drooling. Oh, to be an apple, held in those cold, elegant hands...

Anyway, this was great. Very much enjoyed it. Excellent idea too. Great symbolism.
luv2watchtv chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Very symbollic and beautifully written! Interesting to see how you let the apple symbolise Bella and her change... well done!

XNicolex
FaerieRose13 chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
beautifully symbolic. I love the way that something as simple as an apple can be turned into such a wonderful metaphor. great work.
Eldrvarya Hljodhrc chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Why would he be nervous about cutting an apple?
AmaranthineSomnium chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Your symbolism is hauntingly beautiful. Bella is indeed a forbidden, yet fated fruit. I just hope that the knife is quick enough to do the job, before something else happens...
a step into the Light chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
interesting... it reminded me of the wallace an gromet movie when gromet was cutting carrots for the bunnies
blackolives10 chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Fantastic! This is pure genius. :)
Kayhuahua chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
The symbolism is amazing. I love it!
DiamondSkin chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
I really like this story! It was interesting how you turned the apple into a kind of metaphor for Bella's change. I also like how descriptive you were and the words you used. Great job!

~DiamondSkin
flaming-crystal-star chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
That was one of the most deep and symbolic fanfiction stories I've ever read! So much symbolism over a simple piece of fruit! I loved it! GREAT JOB! _
account no longer valid chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
i never knew an apple could be so sexy! loved it!