Reviews for Square One
:,(
Every Roses' Thorn chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Ok, that was amazing.
le-petite-merde chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Little late to the reviewing party, I know, but I didn't think you would mind. ;). Love this. :D
Iwait4theRain chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Oh wow this is amazing. It's so short but the emotion here is so powerful, you captured the Doctor very well! Amazing drabble!
BMWWfreak chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Heartbreaking. But, nicely written all the same. Nice job!
anemix chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
That was really good. I liked it, especially how you showed time passing. I hope you keep writing!

(\/)

( . .)

c(")(")

BUNNY
ImagingThings chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Sweet!
Miles333 chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Wow, I can't even tell that English isn't your native language while reading this. Also, though rather short, this was a brilliant story. I could really see the poor Doctor taking that long to recover from Rose. Anyway, spectacular work! :D
GM Andy chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
1. NOT crap.

Even if you are not a Rose/10 'shipper' this shows how he might miss Rose as a good friend. There's not a hint of romance here. But you can't deny that he blew up a star for the power to get those last two minutes with her.

2. Wow, English is not your native language?

You express yourself quite well in it. I think you've done a fantastic - brilliant - job with it.

3. I don't see this as the Doctor being whiny.

I don't even see this as the Doctor being constantly thinking about Rose. Rather he's forgotten she is gone and every silence is a reminder. She healed him. He died for her. To have that gone and to have loved her so deeply that he was willing to lose the Earth several times over just to have her safe... well. He even faced the loss of the TARDIS and almost made it seem like he wasn't panicked at the possibility of not getting her back (after 900 years of travel with a telepathic time ship one would think he'd be just a bit attached). But Rose being there made it a possibility he could face. So to me, this is about right.

I think you have done a very good job.
SilverWolf7 chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Okay, first off, don't listen to what Masked Reviewer just said. While sometimes s/he leaves actual good reviews with constructive critisicm, sometimes it is just hatred for the Doctor/Rose pairing shining through.

I'm not the biggest fan of 10/Rose, but he did love her. And an act like what happened at the end of Doomsday would cause him to grieve her loss. It has nothing whatsoever with being a whiney cry baby who is weak. He's being normal.

I enjoyed this story. Short, bittersweet and a good example of what the Doctor might do/not do when Rose ended up stuck on an alternate universe.
Masked Reviewer chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Look, the Doctor is not going to go around whining and crying and needing months to accept Rose's absence. He is not a weak baby. Horrible characterisation of him!