Reviews for Garden of Eden
Laylinka chapter 4 . 6/7
Great start, too bad it hasn't been updated. Pretty much everything everyone else said, very believable senerio and characterization. I wanted to write a secret window fanfic since I first saw the movie in 2003 ish. I lacked the creativity. I very much like yours and ones similar to it. Johnny is such a babe as Mort Rainy.
The Best Robin is Grayson chapter 4 . 7/6/2014
I know you haven't updated this in like two years...but I really love your story, and I'm going to follow it, in the hopes that maybe one day you'll post another chapter. I really really REALLY hope that you do,cuz I absolutely love this Movie, and you have made such a great story about it, and I am looking forwards to reading more. Thank you.
BarbersBakersHattersandQueens chapter 3 . 2/4/2014
Helloo! I'm sorry I kniw I'm a little late but anyway. I love your story! 'killing some time in the garden' lol, genius
xx Lil
Kitty Rae Dignin chapter 4 . 11/28/2012
This is a great story! Putting it on follow-and favorite.
the honest reader chapter 3 . 1/1/2011
I love this movie and I love well made OC's! And thus I love this fic, so could you please find it in your heart to update.

Please:)
Anonymous Echo chapter 3 . 1/18/2010
Oh. Very interesting, why have you stopped? Continue! :D I like.
linzhatterxx chapter 3 . 12/30/2009
Oh my goodness! You should update this missy! :P
marlowespirals chapter 2 . 12/23/2009
Ah, it's good! It's realistic. Average girl being to scared to accuse her brother. Middle-class white woman being to politically correct to tell Mort to leave them alone.

It would happen. And excellent story.

Marlowe.
Gen3683icy6 chapter 3 . 8/10/2009
Please, please, please update soon! i want to read on!
Kaylee Tam chapter 3 . 8/6/2009
I kind of like this story. It's WAY better than the other stories I've read where Shooter is an actual person, or like Sweeney Todd, or temporary... x.x

I do want to read more, even though you haven't updated this in a long time.
Jiffie chapter 3 . 3/21/2009
This sounds pretty good; I really can't wait until the next chapter, I hope you update soon.
lordoftheringsfanficreader chapter 3 . 11/16/2008
Love it! Perfect pace (I disagree with one of the other reviewers), excellent writing, great job at keeping Mort in-character... and you're leaps ahead of many of the other stories on here that have the teenaged-girl/main female character go completely ga-ga for Mort within the first two chapters. -_-;; (Whether your story turns out to be a romance or not-I know you'll make it awesome either way. ) Update soon!
XxSupernatural.lovexX chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Really good first chapter. I love the

“Mad Man Mort? The murderer?”

It sounds like it should be an old folk song or somethin.
SeaShellEyes09 chapter 2 . 7/24/2008
Hahaha I could definately imagine kids calling him "Mad Man Mort Rainey" after what he did. Very cool story :)
xxBabyGirlxx chapter 3 . 7/21/2008
its moving very slow. I think you should expand Eden's charachter a little bit. but you have kept my interest