Reviews for You Wanna Bet?
MonDainai chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Awwws! How nice! R u going to continue? :D
GogglesAndVideoGamesOhJoy chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Interesting style and beginning... I love it!
Jade07Fun chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Omj epic more !
boobookeys chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Oo, great idea for a fanfic !

Please continue to update, I'd love to see who'd win. (:
Tay-Tay chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
can't wait till chapter 2! :)
Black2Angel chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Mello scrubbing the dirt in the apartment makes me roll on the flour laughing .Update soon please!
KiTAmOrA chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Oh, the tension. :D

I have honestly nothing to nitpick about in this. You grammar was fine, and your sentence structure was proper. The descriptions were great and characters were... well, their proper character.

There's not much I can say about this for you to improve on, except maybe... well, nothing! :D

This is truly really promising, and I can't wait to see what's in store. Your reviews are in the double digits, it's a good sign! Don't leave us waiting too long, but make sure to make the next chapter good! ;)

Great job

-LL
insufficientemotionalfunds chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
“It’s hot as balls in here!” lol. I can't say I really get it... but I officially love that expression!

This is really promising. I can only imagine what's in store for the loser. Oh boy. Heheh.

Can't wait!
facethisnight chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Oh! Suspensful! I wanna see what happens and who wins!

Update soon!
miharukurosaki chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Dude, where's the lemon?
LoneCard chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Oh My Gid.

I can so see Mello being forced to clean and scrub every single inch of the apartment.

Can't wait for the next chappie!
Raimuboy chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
XD I see potential! I love it so far. More please.
Shayrazor chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
I can't wait to see how this turns out. Please update soon.
Altara chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Oh, I wanna know what happens! Matt sure has this whole thing planned out XD Can't wait till your next chapter, this is really a good idea for your first Death Note fanfic
randomrainbow chapter 1 . 5/3/2008