Reviews for Repentance
reallyhatebananas chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
I love this story. Do you think you could write about when, according to this, Jacob convinces Bella to leave Edward? Like maybe write edward's family's reactions, from their pov? Maybe you could also have a scene where the pack is feeling guilty that Jacob destroyed edward's life...
becp chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
love it this is great work
tk-square as a pear chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
baha well it was original and i loved it
xxMel1SsAxx chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Poor Jake... :( That was great... kind of eerie in a way but great. _
FreeBorn chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
This story is absolutely horrible.

In the best way, imaginable, of course.

Haunting.
melaniemma chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
Br, this gave me chills! But in such an intriguing way. This was very very well written, I really enjoyed your story, extremely interesting take on things... and really, it is fitting, something that conceivably COULD happen giving Jake's past misgivings.

Wow, I really liked this story, thankyou so much!

Mel
OneWIshMakeItCount chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
ha ha in this story i hate jake and sadly jake is so messed up if he and bella did have a kid (note a boy or a girl) he would imprient on them! lol really well righten and funny in that scrued up kind of way!
Bella Sparkled chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Wow.

You're one amazing writer.

That was an amazing JPOV.

Wow!

Ha. That left me speechless.

Gud Job!
perpetual.marble chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
wow. that was disturbing. in a good way, of course. and really sad. with their luck something like that would happen. i liked it! great job! gives us something to think about...
Raeynn chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
unusual idea...you did such a good job with it! amazing writing...you should add more to it!