Reviews for Repentance
Binka chapter 1 . 4/19
I find the whole imprinting thing weird to start with, and quite disturbing when it happens with a child, even though it's not er 'romantic' until they're old enough. Having said that, is the way Jacob describes his feelings towards his child, aside from the resenting / hating her for ruining his perfect life, not how most parents should feel? That they want there child to be happy and that they are the most important thing in the world, even more important than your wife/husband?
Also I hate that Edward ends up alone, but I'm kinda hoping that he's 'waiting in the wings' for when Jacob messes everything up as he most surely will. And the debate over whether vampires have souls, or get into heaven, or are evilmonsters reminds me of that part in the book where Edward says that whatever power created the shark and the seal may have created the vampire and human. If this is the case then why would the vampires be despised? Does it also follow that sharks and lions and foxes etc are all evil? It's just a case of being at the top of the food chain. And what is so good about humans anyway, I mean look at what they do to one another, they pretend they're all civilised but they are arrogant and think the rest of the creatures on earth are bellow them.
I would hope that getting into 'heaven' is more about how you lived rathr than whatyou were. I'm not sure I'd get into heaven, I mean
I'm sure I had another point, but I've forgotten it in th wake of my rant, sorry about that by the way. Great story, I think Jake deserves what he gets, can you tell i don't like him much? Don't get me wrong, I thought he was great until he turned into a wolf and started being all annoying.
Good Work chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
Interesting “One Shot” story. Sequel

Goodness, one should never mess with certain situations and always be mindful of Karma. Hopefully when the situation is fully exposed, one and all in the know as well as all the Volturi are going to be very mindful of their individual and collective actions. Actions have consequences, cause and effect.

One wonders what happiness arrogant and foolish Jacob Black thinks he can get with a non-imprintee that is much more than he can get from his true soulmate. Sigh.

Situations happen for a reason. So, who knows, maybe Edward and Bella are meant to get married and to give birth to Jacob true imprintee, little “Renesmee Carlie Cullen” (Internet”.

As time progress, Edward and Bella’s marriage can last forever Or for a while. If not, Bella and Edward can break up their marriage very amicably and yet still remain members of the Cullen Family.

Afterwards, Bella can end up being with her true soulmate; Edward with his the One; and, both with their truemates still remaining very much a part of the Cullen Coven wherever they reside.

So the only mere little tiffs in this situation are in-law spats just like many other normal families and household. In other words, one big happy family

It is indeed such a pity Jacob does not wait for the right one; let’s not get started on the underhandedness. Now one is not blaming the elders for this mess. Yet the elders of LaPush must have known that Bella is not Jacob’s true imprintee.

Sadly, they go with the flow so to speak. Or, they think it is none of their business and to a certain extent they are right.

Even though Bella and Jacob are grown adults, one wonders if any of the elders say something to both of them that they are not the One for each other.

Unbeknownst at that time of Bella and Cullens meeting and leaving, the attractions Jacob feels for Bella is one of a dear future son-in-law towards his accepting future mother-in-law; they should be strictly and innocently platonic.

Now here are scandals of epic proportions brewing that is going to really explode in around 16 to 18 years. By then all the noticeable suspicions, in the Black Family, throughout those years will be confirmed. Poor Bella.

Thing is, Jacob trying to prevent Bella and Edward from being together can end up a case of delaying the inevitable.

At the end of the day, the Cullens may rush back to Forks to help Bella as situations are about to be really faced. They can return to Forks under the guise of visiting old friends and/or Alice’s visions that something is not right in Forks so they have to be there quickly and/or a LaPush member sensing unfolding turmoils ask for outsider yet inner circle help. After all, the entire situation does also concern the entire Cullen Family.

News of this spread throughout the vampire world and many vampires from varied clans hasten towards where the Cullens are headed to find out what is really happening.

In the movie, “The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2”, at the exact large and isolated clearing where the battle takes place, is a gathering. In the discreet clearing, Jacob is asked, by his elders, to step forward where all can publicly see him and to explain everything. Might as well get it out into the open, it is going to be fully revealed anyways. Also, the confessions are one of the right things to do.

All present eventually realises how Jacob thinks about and treats the entire Cullen Family. Jacob’s attitude and animosities towards the vampire he calls the “leech”, his arrogance in wanting his own way disguise as “merely looking for happiness”.

Jacob describes how he causes problems for Bella by emotionally uses Bella’s biological family and cause so much havoc in “the lives of …[Edward’s] whole family [the Cullen] as well. For I had taken away their sister, their daughter… and his [Edward’s and/or maybe in the future someone else’s] wife []” and from the Cullen Family a potential grandchild.

Further justifications of “all's fair in love and war“ as well as “it was just the way that led to his happiness.

All present witnesses the dramatic glaring and pausing event.

Someone can state, the only reason you will make it out of your mess is due to your imprintee Karma Black who suffers if anything happens to you.

The supreme irony is that Jacob labels Karma a “homewrecker” and yet Jacob is homewrecker extraordinaire. If Jacob had left well enough alone, let situation work out properly, his homewrecking would not have occurred and producing such ripple effects.

So someone else, inserts name, can state, Bella should have the ~changes~, at Forks, of being a sister, daughter and wife. However, those changes should have taken place within the Cullen Family’s of the Vampiric world.

Noting the similarities yet the differences in how events aught to be done and occur.

So when, Jacob decides due to personal prejudices, covetousness, envying and I wants to rearrange the course of situation(s) and circumstances, untold headaches are cause via instigating those ~changes in Bella’ life~ within Black Family of the werewolf world.

In the Black Family, Bella is just supposed to be an in-law. That is all, absolutely nothing carnally intimate.

Bella becomes a wife. As someone already alleges, either Bella would have married Edward Or Edward being the protective brother at Bella’s wedding to whomever.

Whoever is to be the father of Bella’s baby, freewill also plays a factor.

It can be assume your soulmate would have come out of Bella’s womb, maybe even Bella’s firstborn child.

Without a shadow of a doubt, it should never ever have been you to mate with Bella to produce any of Bella’s children, Jacob; that much is over 100 percent definitely certain.

Someone else, inserts name, can add, it is best to listen to what the spirits communicating in various methods have to say. Yes, one has freewill and can actively ignore the spirits. As is seen in this case when Jacob ignores the communicated affections between Bella and Edward and went after her. Yet as is generally known, actions have consequence.

Jacob totally out of bounds takes it upon himself to tread upon the prerogatives of the Divine. Rudely usurping another male’s position and partner and progeny and cause so much upheaval under the Cullen’s roof…

It is quite stunning that a descendant of Ephraim Black, who is practically a legend, turns out this way. Talk about blackening a family name and destroying reputations.

It is amazing that one sometimes become the very thing one hates if one is not careful. One should be mindful of consequences and perils. Smh.

Someone else, inserts name, Jacob constantly call the Vampires, the Cullen’s leeches. Partly because of drinking blood as sustenance for life just you eat food and partly because of prejudices. When prejudices and racism are in the picture, there are going to be troubles.

In this instance, Jacob is a far greater leech than any Cullen. He leeches off varied levels of the entire Cullen’s Family in manipulating away Bella. As well as, railroading the life of the most likely newly addition to the Cullen Family, Bella’s daughter (and maybe potentially Bella’s future biological children). Who know, if situations worked out properly, maybe Bella’s daughter would not be now named Karma Isabella Black. Now your leeching Jacob is drawing and will continue to draw relaxed “happiness” and hopes and dreams from so many for who knows how many years and that includes his future wife..

At that time maybe Edward finally muse, he leaves Bella even being happy that he is stood up at the matrimonial altar. He so very much wants her to be happy. Now Edward realises that happiness come in many forms. One of the best form of happiness for their life’s’ path is probably for them to be together from the beginning. This whole incestuous heartbreak would have been so avoided.

This is Karma. One of the predominate forces that governs our universe. It is as if the actual Karmatic forces are the powerful adults dealing with this situation.

A classic case of underhandedness has it terrible price(s); it is just a matter of time before the bill is present and has to be paid in full; and, the payment(s) comes in many forms.

Thing is, if the wedding goes through, Bella has to be absent from the wedding and her daughter’s and Karma’s future children’s life for a period of time. This is best for tension and sanity sake.

Hopefully, the Cullens still owns the Isle Esme sounds like one of the restful places for the Cullen Family when certain truths are exposed.
reallyhatebananas chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
I love this story. Do you think you could write about when, according to this, Jacob convinces Bella to leave Edward? Like maybe write edward's family's reactions, from their pov? Maybe you could also have a scene where the pack is feeling guilty that Jacob destroyed edward's life...
becp chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
love it this is great work
tk-square as a pear chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
baha well it was original and i loved it
xxMel1SsAxx chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Poor Jake... :( That was great... kind of eerie in a way but great. _
FreeBorn chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
This story is absolutely horrible.

In the best way, imaginable, of course.

Haunting.
melaniemma chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
Br, this gave me chills! But in such an intriguing way. This was very very well written, I really enjoyed your story, extremely interesting take on things... and really, it is fitting, something that conceivably COULD happen giving Jake's past misgivings.

Wow, I really liked this story, thankyou so much!

Mel
OneWIshMakeItCount chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
ha ha in this story i hate jake and sadly jake is so messed up if he and bella did have a kid (note a boy or a girl) he would imprient on them! lol really well righten and funny in that scrued up kind of way!
Bella Sparkled chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Wow.

You're one amazing writer.

That was an amazing JPOV.

Wow!

Ha. That left me speechless.

Gud Job!
perpetual.marble chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
wow. that was disturbing. in a good way, of course. and really sad. with their luck something like that would happen. i liked it! great job! gives us something to think about...
Raeynn chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
unusual idea...you did such a good job with it! amazing writing...you should add more to it!