Reviews for May the Best Date Win
r-pattz29 chapter 10 . 1/9/2010
Otilia Hellgren chapter 10 . 1/2/2010
I love your writing and everything, and I really did enjoy this last chapter 'cause I were at my first concert EVER two month ago and it was MUSE (ofc!) and I LOVED every second of it, and reading this chapter got me to feel this wonderful feeling once again. so Thank you so much! 3 for a girl who haven't seen Muse in real life it was a great research and some great writing. you nailed it! I'm just a bit sad 'cause I want to se them again now, really badly :( 3

and as I said, your writing is great!
okievamp chapter 10 . 9/30/2009
Love this story! Can't wait for more!
Rosieout chapter 10 . 7/22/2009
Hey, brilliant story! Really cool idea, I've always imagined what they did during that summer, and this is really awesome... thanks!

Rosie xo
Comet Girl chapter 10 . 7/18/2009
I absolutely love this - I'm finding your writing style to be very authentic. You don't hurry through the plot or dialogue and give just the right amount of description. I do hope you will finish your story - I love it!
Emlee412 chapter 10 . 7/11/2009
I really enjoyed your story! It was an absolute delight! I really hope you finish it because I can't wait to see who wins!
CindyWindy chapter 10 . 7/7/2009
Just when I thought I'd have to re-read the saga again, I find this little treasure. Thanks so much for taking the time to write it. What a delightful, very in-character piece! And what's really neat is, as with all things Twilight, you've got me playing "remember when" - back to dating my hubby some 25 years ago (feels like yesterday though). Now I'm going to plan a date for just us, sans the kiddos. :-) Thanks!

If you're ever able to complete the story, or add some here and there, that would be wonderful. I'd really enjoy reading it. I've added you to my fave author/story/alert list. Thanks again!
banditlover chapter 10 . 6/20/2009
dear amomof5,

this story is amazing! i've always wondered what edward and bella did that summer between Twilight and New Moon. and everything definately fits with the timeline of stephanie's books. you are a great writer and have great ideas.

you must be very busy having five kids. (i'm only a kid myself, so i wouldn't know what it's like at all, but i like watching Jon and Kate Plus 8 lol.) you also seem very cool for a mom.(some of my friends moms are very ... momlike and kind of out of the loop.)

i know you wrote this story a long time ago and you're not updating any more, but i reviewed this specific chapter for a reason. i have a complaint. now i guess it's not your fault if you hadn't seen the movie Twilight before you wrote this chapter, but how could you NOT talk about the Cullens and bella listening to the song Supermassive Black Hole at the Muse concert? that's the song they play in the movie during the baseball game! it is also an extremely awesome song and i love it! you don't have to change the story, but i just wanted to point out that that Muse song was in the movie and it is a very good song.

VampPixyJAK chapter 10 . 5/26/2009
So I love the story u have going!

Some parts are absolutely hysterical...I only wish there were more to read.

Cant wait for the rest! I am hoping that it will be soon. But I understand that you have kids and a life outside of here. I have 3 of my own and wouldnt you know he wants Like we dont have enough to

But anyway...really keep up the good work! Looking forward to much more.
MichelleRae chapter 10 . 5/20/2009
I loved this whole story!
FrogQueenLaurel chapter 10 . 5/5/2009
This was great! I hope that you can find the precious time to write the last 2 dates! I'm thinking they both should win! :-)
Yriska chapter 10 . 4/30/2009
Wow all your chapters are amazing! I laughed, cried and even thank you for doing this. That was so Bella and Edward. You perfectly described their characters. I'm curious how the bet will end up...
Beans827 chapter 10 . 4/27/2009
Oh, darn...I was really enjoying this story and it ended!

:-( I wanted to see who won the bet? Thanks for sharing the story though. It was very good and the tone and cadence was spot on to the book. I felt like it fit exactly between Twilight and New Moon. I'm sorry it's not finished! I'm a mom of two and can't imagine how busy you must be with 5 so I can understand it. But if you ever do finish it, please let me know.

Thanks for sharing!
Romance and Musicals chapter 10 . 4/11/2009
Aww! This story is so cute! I can't wait for the rest. Keep up the great work! "I shuddered, thinking of the images Edward was subject to when Emmett was planning to look under Rosalie's hood." LOL. I didn't realize what this song was about until I heard it a few times too. lol. Btw, I don't know why, but I love the fact that there are moms out there who read and write fanfiction. lol. That will be me in 15 years lol. can't wait!
pour etre je chapter 10 . 3/22/2009
your stories are true to the characters and you really understand them well. but the one thing is the lead singer isnt called michael bellamy his name is matt bellamy! and i love muse to my sister saw them in constert a few years ago! but i love them to!

- Abbie - England - x -