Reviews for May the Best Date Win
babylou23 chapter 10 . 3/15/2009
i love your story, can't wait for the rest. well done
chst chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
:This story seems to be good
samiisue chapter 10 . 3/4/2009
Fantastic job! i love the whole idea of the bet. such a creative way to intertwine their cute dates. i look forward to the updates! :):)
DELETED I DO NOT USE THIS chapter 10 . 2/12/2009
Love it, plz continue soon
lostinsuburbia chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
I LOL'd at the spitting in the palm. Very cute! I am intrigued. Gonna keep reading! :)
DELEEEEETE chapter 10 . 2/3/2009
Wow! I love this story! xx
MasenCullen chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
You had me laughing and pratically falling out of my chair. Loved the General Lee was a coward part way to much! Are you going to update soon or is this the end?
Just Another Phase chapter 10 . 1/13/2009
Great story. I hope you can update soon. I dying to know how the story turns out...poor Bella and Edward...they have no idea what's coming :(
Just Another Phase chapter 8 . 1/13/2009
OMG! This was hysterical! I almost fell out of my chair! "General Lee was a coward!" I can't type it without laughing! Boys are such idiots!
Just Another Phase chapter 7 . 1/13/2009
the cherry stem knotting scene was so cute! loved it...cute date material! I missed stuff like this in the book! Just fun stuff...
Just Another Phase chapter 6 . 1/13/2009
Oh...this was my favorite chapter so far...I loved the video montage that Bella gave Edward...that was so sweet...Great story...
ickaren chapter 10 . 1/13/2009
Great chapter! I really enjoyed the experience of a Muse concert, especially because I would love to be there myself! A small correction, his name is Matthew Bellamy, or Matt. Must go listen to some more Muse now, you have me in the mood.
UnhealthyAddiction2 chapter 10 . 1/12/2009
I LOVE this story! And especially after reading this, I would love to go to a Muse concert! And Edward playing the piano and singing for Bella - that was so sweet. I'm sad to hear this story is coming to a close, but I have loved every word - you are a wonderful writer! Mwah!
HopelesslyTwilightAddicted chapter 10 . 1/10/2009
Such a good story. I'm looking forward to more. I love the fluff stuff. :)
Mrs. Rilla Ford chapter 10 . 12/27/2008
Great story! But when's the end coming? I would love to see the finale!
222 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »