Reviews for May the Best Date Win
PandylBas chapter 8 . 12/17/2008
LOL, god i love emmett and his wonderful comedic moments
alaskangirl chapter 10 . 12/3/2008
this is just amazing. i have most of muse's cds but have yet to listen to the. this made me want to listen to them even more. i cant wait for the next chapter!
xLady-Salvatore-Belikovax chapter 10 . 11/16/2008
W-o-w.

I've always wondered what they did during that summer since they said it was the best time of their lives, and I could definitely see this happening. For real.

I'm absolutely in love with this fic!

I'm just.. wow.

LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT!

I can't wait for more!

Lady!
Rossie chapter 3 . 11/14/2008
awh

the best thing about this date was it was written so well!

the next time I read new moon i'm going to be balling cuz i'm going to believe this is what really happened . . .

awh
Rossie chapter 2 . 11/7/2008
how sweet:]
sweetkisses0530 chapter 10 . 10/30/2008
I love it! I can't wait for the rest of the story!
PollyGirl chapter 10 . 10/27/2008
Love it! Looking forward to more!
Tiggrmommi chapter 10 . 10/27/2008
Another great date mom! Looking forward to the next, but of course also sad...too fast it will all end. Sigh.
tanwellman chapter 10 . 10/26/2008
Wonderful story!

Just the right amount of action and 'fluff.' I look forward to the rest of the dates.
PenName76 chapter 10 . 10/25/2008
Oh! I love this story as well as the one you wrote about Edward, Bella and Nessie over at twilighted. You are one of my favorites!
abigail-ann-cullen chapter 10 . 10/25/2008
really good! update soon please!
Bella1111 chapter 10 . 10/25/2008
You're right - Muse is amazing! I loved your chapter too. Loved Edward singing the lines at the concert to Bella. Loved him playing for her back at home even more. One of my favorite things about him is his musical ability. (In fact, I've adopted quite a bit on that front over on TM'S where you know me as Bella) The best lines: "Privacy with Edward. Could life get any better than that?" Nope. not much could be better than that! Sad that there are only few chapters left.
lilmisssmileen chapter 10 . 10/25/2008
Ilove thatyou used Time is Running Out! That is like the Ultimate Twilight Song! WO!1 :D:D
ChieriAn9eL chapter 10 . 10/24/2008
what a cute chapter...

"I'm sorry about earlier. I don't know what happened. My inner sex demon took over or something," I muttered. - heh... who could blame her?
doreansmomma chapter 10 . 10/24/2008
This chapter on E&B going to The Muse concert was perfect & Edward playing the piano for Bella was such a pleasant bonus!
222 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »