Reviews for The Owl's Daughter
Deanadelyon chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Nice work. I could see Draco's pumped-up excitement about torturing Harry popping and deflating. Good job, emotional but not sappy and fairly realistic! :)
libco chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Sweet and cute. I like this Draco and Harry.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
loved it.
a far away world chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
i liked it!
Shu of the Wind chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Awwww...0.0 That was so sweet. I love it when Draco's slowly improving. And I nearly burst into tears when Hedwig died. :'(
ASF13957 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I really like the concept for this story. You wrote it without getting too sappy, as well, which is an accomplishment. The way that Harry and Draco interact seems in character. Really nice job, and I enjoyed reading it.
62442fanatic chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
awwww, its so sweet!
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
That was abslutely adorable. *lol*

Hugs to Draco! ;)
Avi689 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Simple- Sweet- Beautiful.
saya.sen chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Cute :) Very short and sweet.

saya
A-zla chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
a wonderful story, very moving. It almost made me cry. Thanks for sharing!
dragonlilleth chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
very sweet; made me laugh. thanks!
Arctic Fox chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
This was really good! you made it funny, serious and light. it really is hard finding good friendship fics involving draco and harry! plz, write more of this!
OnothingO chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Hahaha, this is cute. I wish it was loonger. Its really hard to come across a really good non-slash Harry/Draco fic.
testosterone-tea chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Ha! I could actually picture that! Draco trying to describe owl-sex to Harry with feathers stuck in his hair and making obscene gestures... it was hilarious. Especially the PS note. And you managed to make it kind of serious as well. Good job at combining the two.