Reviews for Her Fetish
codyhobgood271 chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
Well I think the ending could have been better but I really loved reading this story so I give this a 9 out of 10. Awesome work. :)
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
The only reason people don't like Karin is because she's a re-cast of early Sakura: a shrill, violent, Sasuke fangirl, with modest curves, shade-of-red hair, with no powerful offensive moves or awesome support moves. She's basically what Sakura would have become if she'd started working for Orochimaru, as far as her haters are concerned. And from a logical standpoint, I'd have to agree. Fortunately, logic need not apply.

When I look at Karin, I see a strong-willed, intelligent, aggressive red-head with plenty of room for character development and a lot of unplumbed depths. Why other people can't see that is beyond me.

Keep up the great work!
Air's Lil Chibi chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
...Stamina? Ramen skinny dipping? Well I never would've thought. XD
niyahhill13 chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
aw so cute i love this please write more
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Karin and Ino need to get bashed, but fortunately they can be salvaged. Kishimoto didn't fuck up their personalities too badly so they can still be great characters.

Sasuke and Sakura however. Well just start from scratch with an OC and give it Sasuke and Sakura's names cause Kishi ruined those two for life.

-Chrono
moon strut chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
I don't know why, but I just fucking love NaruKarin so much. They are a sexy couple. Seriously.
scw chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
I DO LIKE KARIN. ESPECIALLY NARUKARIN! KEEP MAKING MORE NARUKARIN STORIES!
scw chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
that was alright
Riderman09 chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
everyone has a Fetish, some crazyier than normal! this fic's not bad!
MrNeedsToRemoveAllFavs chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
The ramen bowl dream thing is overused...but otherwise it's a good little fic.
Desactivated account chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
I love it! Karin was so IC. Why do girls hate her? She is so cute xD

In spanish there are just 3 fics of narukarin. It sucks, I had to read them in english (and i don't regret ).

Ciao!
puffdadder chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
wow, she already had "it" but was possessive over naruto's dreams... that's pretty funny actually. Good story.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Ha ha, funny. I love this couple. Kinda like Kushina and Minato.
Tansy Moon chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
LOL I love this it so halirous nay
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Wow, this was funny.

If you want to see NaruKarin done well, you should read Biotomegami Lyanvis's work "These are all things that Keep a heart beating." It's the best one I've read so far.