Reviews for Penalty Game
changeofheart505 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
You know... I tried not to laugh every time Bakura said "...in my pants."
anon chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

This is the funniest thing ever! My friends did something like this where they had to end every sentence with something like "in my pants" for a day. It's just too funny to read it and have Bakura end up with such a hilareous punishment.

Good writing, and keep up with the funnies! These are just great! I was laughing so hard when I read it!
Shadowfox26 chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
That was Funny keep it up!
Zepar chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
That was ROFL *glomps kawaii bakura*

Also *insert name song* in ym apnt sis one of ym fav games XD
The Awesome Sugar Sparkles chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
this is so funny! I love it good work. You actually made bakuras personality realistic to. :)
Teribane chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
This is one of the few fanfictions that has ever made me laugh.

From what I've seen of Bakura in the MANGA, you captured his personality perfectly, unlike many other fanfictions.

Keep up the good work!
Dark Chaos Demon chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
LOL

that was one of the most random things i have ever read... especially the exchange between bakura and Kaiba...

great story
RavenGate chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
That is possibly one of the funniest and most disturbing things I have read in a while.

That'll teach Bakura to cast stupid Penalty Games.
Kelekiah Galadrian chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Ha! That's awesome! Amazing! I love it! It may not have been your original idea, and a little bit of it was quite disturbing, but other than that, this was one of the greatest stories I've ever read! Great job! Simply amazing. I love it! I don't feel bad for Bakura one bit, though I do pity Yami. Great job once again!