Reviews for Lips Of an Angel
BrothersMacManus chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
This is Kate from the Letter to Norman Reedus. This made me Grin like an idiot though I usually don't do sappy this was cute.
Lilian Cass chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
hahahaha! I love that! Very nice!
XPinkSpiderX chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
love it! wish I could really see them get married ha :)
Is Mise chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
oh thank god...half way through i was starting to get ansy. i was thinkin how sad he loves him be with him. and I was going to be sad if he said i do with that chick, i really was, probly would have cried, i was already in tears justwith how lost and sad they were. thank you for putting the incredible ending on it!
cannotdisplay chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
ooh Nicky! That was so good! That, I think, was some of the smuttiest stuff I've read of yours, and that's saying something."Say something sexy" just about made me giggle giddily.

And does anyone *not* love that song? You did a great job with it. Murphy's estranged relationship with the family was a nice and touching addition as well. One of my favs of yours, no doubt Kudos

xoxo!
Batman McGhee chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
I loved this one Nick. Once again you rose to the challenge and took an OK idea and turned it into a masterpiece. I love that Connor’s idea of being sexy is telling Murphy he misses his blowjobs… now that’s sexy.

B
Sith Happens chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
Nice... haha Loved it Nick, as usual!

Hugs,