Reviews for CONCUSSIONS, CAKE, AND COUPONS
Jeanne chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Love your work. This one was exceptionally good.
flamealchemist528 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
The cake description alone got me drooling right away. Then I was happily greeted with a short, sweet, well-characterized little story :)
Lexy chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Aww that's so sweet ( this is said totally lacking any sarcasm i really do think it's sweet that Dean even though he was hurt too took the time to do all of that for Sam's birthday , you'd be more apt to believe me if you could see the big dorky grin on my face right now )
PurpleBuffalo chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Best. Story. Ever. Or one of them, at least LoL ;)
LaedieDuske chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
LOVE this! What an awesome piece! I love how you casually worked in the injuries so it wasn't like a laundry list stuffed in somewhere, and the brothers were perfect, I could hear them in my head. Excellent piece, thank you for sharing!

LD
starzstruck-1 chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
So i was wondering; would you ever consider writing a fic in which sam used his fun birthday coupons?
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Biting his bottom lip to hold back a chuckle, Dean extended two fingers this time and ghosted them lightly over Sam’s side. That got a reaction.

With eyes still closed, Sam grunted and grumbled, “Dean, stop. Gonna tell.”

Oh my blog, that is so CUTE!

This is such a wonderful story!

And now I'm wicked jonesin' for cake.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Awesome oneshot-and Dean's gifts to Sammy couldn't have been any more perfect than what they were, especially the three Dean Coupon's!
amyblair chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Vanessa! Liked this birthday - saw Sam and Dean on Dean's birthday and now Dean on Sam's big day and in the hospital. Bummer. I'm a nurse and I always feel so bad when someone is hanging in a hospital on their birthday. You did a great job. BTW, the gifts Dean gave were spot on - exactly what I would think he would get his brother!

Nice!
bhoney chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Aw, this was SO cute. You did a great job keeping the boys in character, and the gifts Dean gave Sam were SO Dean. I was cracking up! I especially loved the coupons, and Dean's little comments on them. LOL

I added this to my faves list!
raputathebuta chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Way too cute! Love, love, LOVE the coupons! I would pay big money to see Dean actually do Helium!Dad Theater on the show.

That cake sound like Heaven.
sidjack chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Dean knew exactly how much it sucked from experience. He’d found out when he was stuck in the hospital, alone, a few years ago—back when Sam was still at Stanford.

I would dearly love to read this story...Please?

Love this story again, just too sweet.

sidjack
PADavis chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Nicely done - I really liked it. The coupons were inspired.

Phoebe
calcium77 chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Sweet story. I really liked it :-)

Unfortunately, now I have a serious craving for cake :-)

kat
sUnKiSsT chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
i was grinning like a fool by the end of this. great job :)