Reviews for Battling Demons
charmony chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Subtley woven as always and I thought you did a remarkable job of getting inside Simon's mind as he battled his desire for the pills. Great job!
nadeshiko1 chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
WOW! What a powerful one-shot for Simon. Going through temptaton like that is always horrible to go through. Glad to see that he didn't succumb to it.
SerenityHope15 chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
So sad. Good as always.
Wake-up Soon chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
I've just spent the past week systematically reading ALL of your stories, and I must say that I'm impressed.

Not only is your writing style admirable, but you have managed to change my mind about something. Before your writing, I was a River/Jayne shipper, and found it difficult to understand River/Mal as a couple, so I decided to try it out. I must say, your stories have made it much easier to understand, and I now find myself willingly accepting both ships.

Thank you for giving me that change of heart, and, please, update soon!

xDD

x
CanadianAbby chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Oh how I love your writing! What a great look into Simon's inner turmoil.
Mistress Mina chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
This is fantastic. your writing is so strong and discriptive please continue your work
azarathangel chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
poor simon.. this is SO real and has such substance behind it, if that makes sense, and the writing is great as usual and this was just a wonderful little piece in the continuing story line! -ash
twilight seeker3 chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
You have such a delicate touch with such weighy subjects. This one sounds like it mught have more to come or better yet some back story?

Great as usual hun.

gentle journey,

twi
Whyt Wulf chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
You pour so much attention and knowledge into telling us about Simon's addiction. It's amazing how crystal clear you make it seem in my mind. I am amazed once again!