Reviews for The Red Hunger
mikey.brou chapter 9 . 3/5/2019
What did that mean well it wasn't that night I'm just fine can explain what sora meant
apiegohome chapter 10 . 12/19/2015
I know it's been a few years, but I'm going to drop a review anyway! I really enjoyed this, it's been a while since I read a vamp fic and this was very romancy - and I'm a real sucker for romance. Thanks for writing!
SeriousHamburger chapter 10 . 8/13/2014
I don't like vampire fics, I loathe them. But this was good, wasnt some gay twilight shit. Enjoyed it ever so slightly, this lil thing.
Optomistic Emo Kleptomaniac chapter 10 . 11/20/2012
Loved this so much
Squidopus chapter 10 . 8/29/2011
Duuuuuude. This story made me cry. When Sora was dying, I cried. I never thought that I'd be able to hate Axel, but you sir, have just made me hate him x100 in this. I love it.
Armadura Fairy chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Love the story.
MeeShee MuhFFin chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Starry! Dx I'm so happy to read this story again!

Its refreshing to re-read your stories again o*heartheart* There always really well-put and...great xD
senglyyy chapter 2 . 5/20/2010
this story is amazing!

I love how you write with a lot of details, so that i can picture everything I'm reading. this story is really cool XD
Went to different account chapter 10 . 10/24/2009
I've read this story...like a billion years ago. But forgot to review! Anyways.. I love it!

The storyline is quite lovely.

I love your style of writing, it just plane sexy. ;D

This story I've re-read quite a few times before...and still forgot to review. BAWH. Well thanks for writing this lovely detiailed story. Makes my day. :D
EnigmaEric chapter 10 . 10/13/2009
that was an amazing Story. It had was so good I couldn't stop reading it until I reached the end. A Good Ending to.

Thanks for writeing such a great story
ShadowYin-Yang chapter 10 . 8/29/2009
Axel really did bring his own downfall, really clever.

Love this fanfic to bits! Even though I should've been in bed hours ago I wanted to finish this; And so glad i did!
ShadowYin-Yang chapter 6 . 8/29/2009
This is AWESOME!

not to mention Sora was, er, deflowered(?) in an adorably cute, but also hot way!
CottonCandyHaze chapter 10 . 7/27/2009
Wow.. This was just.. Wow..

I loved every last minute of it Skipped the rape scene with Roxas and Axel.. I don't know why I just did.. But I found the dialogs funny w

But um.. This was just lovely!

I want you to keep up the fantastic work

I'll be keeping an eye on you and watching for your sequel w
Kurogawa Yumi chapter 6 . 5/2/2009
Oh my god, that was... just... **
DevilBeckons chapter 10 . 2/21/2009