Reviews for Love Like Winter
Metropolis Kid chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
Well, I think this is the weirdest review I've ever written. First of all, I don't like anything you've done in this story, except perhaps making Walter Hebrew. Giving him that connection to the Holocaust victims is... interesting to say the least. But I'm not a fan of WalterXSeras. I dislike WalterXGirly-Card. I hate Twilight, and the way you have Author using his authority and the 'seals' to rape 'Allie' is disturbing.

So, it is a real testament to your writing ability that I'm actually enjoying this story! Once again, the imagery is great. And the level of description you've given this really pulls your readers into the story. Seesh, I feel as if I'm watching a movie instead of reading a story. And the plot, while (in my opinion) horribly suited for Hellsing, is very engrossing. Although I find myself ALMOST appalled at what you've done with the HELLSING characters, I can hardly wait to read the next chapter. So anyway, I really hope you continue this disturbingly fantastic story! LoL. I'll be waiting to read and review your future installments.

Have a good day, and God bless.

Metropolis Kid.
Tonnerre chapter 2 . 6/21/2008
I'm onboard!
Tonnerre chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
I'm continuing on!
KurrydaJellydonut chapter 4 . 5/25/2008
I love it! Please update!

Alucard is a girl in this story? I am confused...then where did the guy alucard come from?
Cannot fathom a PenName chapter 2 . 5/5/2008
a very very good chapter!
virtual-asshole chapter 1 . 5/3/2008