Reviews for Session
MidnightEden234 chapter 10 . 10/25/2013
I love the ending to the story! If there was one thing I could change, I'd put Shirosaki's friends' reactions and Ichigo's friends' reactions. I just wanna see the look on Rukia's face! Or at least... read it. xD
Perfect story though! Not too short, but not too long either! :D
MidnightEden234 chapter 9 . 10/25/2013
Beautiful! :D
MidnightEden234 chapter 8 . 10/25/2013
*grins* Shiro ain't gonna pass that test... is he? I have a feeling that even if he does fail he's gonna get Ichigo. :3
MidnightEden234 chapter 7 . 10/25/2013
Well, that was... interesting.
MidnightEden234 chapter 3 . 10/25/2013
Hehehe. Oh yeah, I think Grimmy's onto something...
MidnightEden234 chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
What, Hichigo wasn't wanted by others in the school? Impossibru! Well, I guess he is kind of... a jerk.
Hichigo: OI! Watch your mouth!
Make me! :P
ForeverBlackSun chapter 3 . 6/1/2013
Aww, don't worry, I love your horror stories! I just haven't completely watched or played the Tales yet, so I can't read them. But I love And have read all your Reborn ones! Very graphic and exciting.
Yay, Ichigo's thoughts! And Orihime with her strange pastes! But you forgot Toushirou. *pouts* But I'll forgive you. After all, your one of my favorite writers! (#v#)
ForeverBlackSun chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
Oh god, I hate those days. Why-couldn't we have-just-done-it-the-night-before-days. And then you're rushing so that you can finish the work and when you look at it you flip because it looks like crazy shit you have no idea what the hell to come up with an answer for. And my mom's a goddamn teacher! It sucks.
As for the Japanese translator, I totally agree. It goddamn sucks when you read a doujinshi, and you're totally excited 'cuz it looks freaking awesome, and then it's Japanese. Or when it sucks even more because it's in like Spanish and you have friends who know it because it's SPANISH, but they can't translate anyways because for some stupid ass reason, the world doesn't want them to.
Love the chapter! And Ichigo's one of those people, isn't he? The ones who sit behind them?
ForeverBlackSun chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
I really hope something happens soon because already I'm feeling like they should just hook up already! And it's only the first chapter! But I look forward to reading the rest! (#u#)
Michi chapter 10 . 1/20/2013
it was a good yaoi fanfic ;3
282929 chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
I try to avoid watching those doujinshis because I will only get in trouble. Sometimes my obsession gets the better of me though.
devil chapter 10 . 7/24/2012
still the best i ever read
An annoying person chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I am reviewing just to make Yuan mad

And also cause I love the story so far

Great job:) I will keep on reading
Teyln chapter 10 . 9/5/2011
awwww such a sweet story! I love Shiroichi! The only thing I didn't like (totally personal preference) is that their relationship was secret. But that's just me! But a great story!
RunFromResponsibility chapter 10 . 8/12/2011
I wasn't going to leave a review but then i read your profile and I changed my mind :)You are REALLY good with this pair. I hope that you write more about them.

I'll read you later.