Reviews for Session
3D waffle chapter 10 . 3/26
Oh, my. That was good buuuuuuut I wished you made it longer and more detailed. That would've been awesome but I still loved it!
3D waffle chapter 2 . 3/25
Yup it's official. It's awesome!
3D waffle chapter 1 . 3/25
Interesting and a little funny too.
Bleachchick chapter 3 . 12/31/2014
Pweeese dont kew me! I still need to take the souls of all!
hangonasec chapter 3 . 11/1/2014
Grimmjow has baby blue hair not teal.
Other than that, awesome story!
ksanta chapter 10 . 9/13/2014
It was a great story :D
loved it
Kiz chapter 10 . 5/1/2014
This story was brilliant! I loved it xD you should consider making another story that comes after it c:
MidnightEden234 chapter 10 . 10/25/2013
I love the ending to the story! If there was one thing I could change, I'd put Shirosaki's friends' reactions and Ichigo's friends' reactions. I just wanna see the look on Rukia's face! Or at least... read it. xD
Perfect story though! Not too short, but not too long either! :D
MidnightEden234 chapter 9 . 10/25/2013
Beautiful! :D
MidnightEden234 chapter 8 . 10/25/2013
*grins* Shiro ain't gonna pass that test... is he? I have a feeling that even if he does fail he's gonna get Ichigo. :3
MidnightEden234 chapter 7 . 10/25/2013
Well, that was... interesting.
MidnightEden234 chapter 3 . 10/25/2013
Hehehe. Oh yeah, I think Grimmy's onto something...
MidnightEden234 chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
What, Hichigo wasn't wanted by others in the school? Impossibru! Well, I guess he is kind of... a jerk.
Hichigo: OI! Watch your mouth!
Make me! :P
ForeverBlackSun chapter 3 . 6/1/2013
Aww, don't worry, I love your horror stories! I just haven't completely watched or played the Tales yet, so I can't read them. But I love And have read all your Reborn ones! Very graphic and exciting.
Yay, Ichigo's thoughts! And Orihime with her strange pastes! But you forgot Toushirou. *pouts* But I'll forgive you. After all, your one of my favorite writers! (#v#)
ForeverBlackSun chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
Oh god, I hate those days. Why-couldn't we have-just-done-it-the-night-before-days. And then you're rushing so that you can finish the work and when you look at it you flip because it looks like crazy shit you have no idea what the hell to come up with an answer for. And my mom's a goddamn teacher! It sucks.
As for the Japanese translator, I totally agree. It goddamn sucks when you read a doujinshi, and you're totally excited 'cuz it looks freaking awesome, and then it's Japanese. Or when it sucks even more because it's in like Spanish and you have friends who know it because it's SPANISH, but they can't translate anyways because for some stupid ass reason, the world doesn't want them to.
Love the chapter! And Ichigo's one of those people, isn't he? The ones who sit behind them?