Reviews for Turn It Up To Eleven
Crimson and Chrome 42 chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
This was great. I think that you could turn this into a series.
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Great crossover. I'd love to see a sequel to this.
Janissa11 chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
That is adorable, and so bittersweet. Beautifully done!
kirallie chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Good work
CrimsonKitty88 chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
aw! So cute! I love Smart!Dean!
Lady Taevyn chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Best. Crossover. EVER! OMG Mac helping Smart!Dean rebuild an RC Car for Wee!Sammy. Brilliant. Now I want to see the 'verse where Dean somehow kept in touch with Mac, and maybe got into Phoenix Foundation and did Amazing things there which inevitably leads to him getting into the Stargate Program (cause we all know that Jack O'Neill is just another cover for MacGyver... Don't we?). Oh God how I want to see this fic!
Darthnikki chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
that was Macgyver...well actually its RDA that I love but what can I say. Great story glad you made Dean out to be intelligant I always saw him as that but trying to hide just how clever he is. Mind you I'm a Dean girl through and through so in my eyes he can do no wrong...x Go Dean !
carocali chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
I SO love MacGyver, and this story reminds me of an episode from the first season where he helps a kid fix his bike (then he gets shot and ends up with amnesia - but I digress). I always thought Mac had a way with kids, and I think you're right that he'dve like Dean. We've seen Dean play with the mechanical things on the show, so there's a little more than potential there.

I also think it's funny that Dean keeps Mac all to himself. While his intentions are good - making Sam a birthday present and keeping him safe - it's pretty clear that there's a little more going on here. Attention is something that Dean craved as a kid. When another person, other than John, bestows it, it's truly a gift. And good for him.

Would still have liked to see Mac with Sam, but I like what you did with this story.

Aimed mischief chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Aw, this was so cute...but, oh...Dean. *sad sigh* Amazing ficlet you've got here. _
WastelandRose chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
dude, this is awesome, and ive never even seen macgyver! smart dean is way too cute for words. nice job :D
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
That was a great great great story to read. Glad I came and checked it out. Loved it!
I'mcalledZorro chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
What a cool story. When I read the summary, I was like, "Mac & the Winchesters ?" But this story was excellent! You really made the two shows mesh quite well!
27 | « Prev Page 1 2