Reviews for Alec vs The Man
Tazer42 chapter 7 . 5/4/2009
I have read what you have down so far, and I thouroughly enjoy it. There is just enough insanity to make it entertaining without going COMPLETELY off-the-wall crazy. Just a little curious about next chapter and what the gathering of titans/heroes/random super-powered-beings are going to attempt to do to Chuck Norris before he kills them all. lol.

P.S. I happen to like Laberynth, thank you very much.

THREE CHEERS FOR DAVID BOWIE!
ayafangirl chapter 7 . 5/3/2009

WTF?

i have no idea what just happened. A buncha stuff, I guess.

dople-gargles...hm, you mean dopple-ganger? that could have been so scholarly of you, too. *sighs*

so terrance and slade, eh? eh? eh? and hookers and vodka! this is fun, a very fun time.

has it really been a whole year since this story was started? i think each chapter brings us farther and farther from the initial point. Kinda. or maybe I've just been to stoned to notice. can't wait for more sex and alcohol in the next chapter!
Tazer42 chapter 6 . 4/29/2009
Seriously dude, I just read your fic and I have one thing to say. DO NOT GO SANE!
Denalien chapter 6 . 4/14/2009
Not that bad as you think,but what are they going to do?
ayafangirl chapter 6 . 4/13/2009
So then...confusing breakfasts and annoying Raven is all part of the plan, huh? This kid's a genius!...maybe. Off to mix some caffinated sodas for the ultimate energy drink. Oh, and if you don't update in a timely fashion...

*steps forward menacingly holding a zuccini in one hand and a mongoose in the other* muhahahahahha!

can't wait for the next chappie!
moosehugger chapter 5 . 3/21/2009
Frightening, truly frightening.
hellscream89 chapter 5 . 2/6/2009
This is one of the funniest fics I have ever read :)! Please post the next chapter up soon.
Ndasuunye chapter 5 . 2/6/2009
This was hilarious. I'm glad I read it. Can't wait for the next chapter buddy
Ndasuunye chapter 2 . 2/5/2009
Ok now I understand your crazy way of writing. It's because it's a humor story ah I see now. And this was indeed funny to read,wonder bread haha why didn't I think of that.
Ndasuunye chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Ok a few things. You have the most abstract writing style I have ever seen. It's so hard to read. The part that really tripped me up the most though was Quote "Titans were by now staring at him. "What? I got something on my face or..." He, Beast Boy, or whatever was possesing him, then noticed something. More of a guess, but he happened to look up and see a large loose block of concrete falling at his head. "See ya 'round guys!" He said before once again, a tremor shook the entire warehouse. This time for a completely different reason." end quote. As a matter of fact I still don't understand that part. Try to make your writing a bit more clearer and put a little less Author notes in between the chapters.
ayafangirl chapter 5 . 2/1/2009
I love this chapter. Alec was kinda annoying me before but somehow watching him go into combat with food made me love him. And he is Gar's bro, so...yeah, he's awesome.

Tee-hee...I stole Slade's weed...let's see how long it takes him to notice. MWU HA HA HA HA!

Is Robin gonna be ok...?

Starfire is a thief? HA!

Threats, eh? How's this? *Deep breath*

UPDATE THIS AMAZINGLY SCREWY STORY SOON OR I WILL TRACK YOU DOWN, TIE YOU TO A HIPOPOTAMUS, FORCE YOU TO EAT STARFIRE'S SARDINE-CHERRY-GRUSHDAMPH-SUPREME AND SLAP YOU REPEATEDLY WITH A WET LASAGNA NOODLE. AND DO NOT DOUBT MY WORD, PUSSY! RA! So update soon, please
Popkov chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
red? psha, try like purple or maybe even pink... hey what about blue?
ayafangirl chapter 4 . 1/16/2009
NightFart.

Classic. I kinda had a feeling Robwob was gonna get REALY drunk...or high...eventually. wat a freak. So yeah, Alec. I like him...even if he is annoying to BB. But now what happens? ALEC TAKES OVER TEH WURLD! where'd that come from? This is funny...but what will happen to Sheila!
Denalien chapter 4 . 1/16/2009
Like it!

Will you continue?
Denalien chapter 3 . 12/21/2008
wow,cool start,but how on the earth did BB get a half-demon-by-technikally brother?

You know my still-isn't-started-story is abou that,and even the red-eyed teen is fits whit my still-isn't-started-story!

(I didn't get the idea from you,i find out it in my own way,seriously)

Anywaay,the story is great,you should continue this soon!