Reviews for Intrusive Dusk
GuenVanHelsing chapter 25 . 8/12/2009
oh twinses! :dance: Yay, Catherine & 'Lexsai! D

Beautiful ending, Aurora! :clap:
SpeedDemon315 chapter 25 . 8/9/2009
*erupts into a dance of joy which is soon followed by a seizure of happiness* Okay, what new way can I say to you how much this chapter pwned? Well, for starters, it rocked my socks! And...wait for it...

IT WAS SUPER-SPECIAL AWESOME, SMACK-DOWN, TWO-THUMBS UP FANSTASTIC! (And let's toss in the some German!) Es war Spitze und ausgezeihnet! (It was great and excellent!)

Wow, you certainly came along way with this story, I certainly enjoyed it through each and everyone chapter. It's so cute Alexsei and Catherine have twins-and girls too! The very opposite of what Alanatos had. Something tells me that these two sets of twins are going to meet and sqaure off in Hyrbrid Dawn: The Twins of Light vs the Twins of Darkness. Or "Good Girls Meet the Bad Boys" because Adrain and Arkadi are going to total, awesome badasses, right?

So I will await the thrid enstallment and look forward to your other projects (I'm stilling wondering about that POTO fanfic you had in mind). Take care and keep on writing!
TeyrianTimelord chapter 17 . 8/2/2009
Review of Chapter 17: Go Alexandra! The part about Alana's boots kind of ruined the moment though. )
TeyrianTimelord chapter 16 . 8/2/2009
Review of Chapter 16: I'M CONFUZZLED! So Van Helsing and Serius slept with Alana. If Van Helsing is still just a little werewolf, how do we know who Nickelia's father is? Didn't Alana tell Van Helsing she was pregnant with his child? *Head spirals*
TeyrianTimelord chapter 15 . 8/2/2009
Review of Chapter 15: I'm more than half way there!
TeyrianTimelord chapter 14 . 8/1/2009
Review of chapter 14: Jacob? Edward? Plese tell me you were short on names. Let's just say, with me, if I want vampires and werewolves, I go Van Helsing. NOTHING witten by a certain author *cough* Stephnaie Meyer *cough*
TeyrianTimelord chapter 13 . 8/1/2009
Review of chapter 13: Checked out both the songs on YouTube, loved them. You have very clever musical taste.
TeyrianTimelord chapter 12 . 8/1/2009
Review of Chapter 12: Review. I don't know what else to come up with so... CHEESECAKE! was that a good review?
TeyrianTimelord chapter 11 . 8/1/2009
Review of Chapter 11: Reviewing again to make a happy Rora. Poor Alexei. All this was happening and only his muse knew.
TeyrianTimelord chapter 10 . 8/1/2009
Review of Chapter 10: I like Akyra. She just has the bad girl going sweet humor about her. Fences is also an awesome song.
TeyrianTimelord chapter 9 . 8/1/2009
Review of Chapter 9: I'm back and awake. Love the tension building up between characters. Can you have some of your friends take my poll, please?
TeyrianTimelord chapter 8 . 7/31/2009
Review or Chapter... I'm falling asleep. I don't remember. Same thing. Incredible, phenominal, brilliant, all those good fun adjective that I can't spell at this hour of the night. I'll read more tomorrow. Keep *Heeves over. reaches up hand to keyboard* Writing. Don't... *Inhales sharply* go anywhere. *passes out from exhaustion.*
TeyrianTimelord chapter 7 . 7/31/2009
Review of Chapter 7: It's 11:51pm right now. I was gonna go to bed, but guess what? Your bloody suspensfull ending of a chapter is gonna keep me up all night!
TeyrianTimelord chapter 6 . 7/31/2009
Review of chapter 6: Again, what can I say? It was amazing. Loved the twist. The post chat, spectacular. How many chapters are left? I'm going to start running out of adjectives.
TeyrianTimelord chapter 5 . 7/31/2009
Review of chapter 5: Linkin Park, shadow of the day. Good song. Just wanted to say, I ADORED the post character conversation in this one.