Reviews for Forbidden Fruit
iwish328 chapter 1 . 4/15
Can u please explain to me how mpreg works. Where does the baby come from
bloodedlife94 chapter 13 . 12/24/2016
Sorry. love the pairing buuuut...
s.k.f.f.f chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
Blah...ones garbage is another treasure
dekusdante chapter 37 . 12/18/2016
Love the story lol and is Kaboto drugging Naru
Guest chapter 34 . 11/12/2016
Are they ever gonna find out about narutos babies I'm glad kabuto got to fuck him buuut I wanna see more orochinasu :3 and the village to find the babies and why sasuke leave D: I mean I know why but deep down I wanted sasuke to protect naruto thinking what naruto was thinking when he knew him self as an experiment :'(
Guest chapter 29 . 11/11/2016
He finally fucking said I love you fuck yes! Now to wai on everyones reactions when they find out the truth of why naruto left xD more sasuke parts? I was deprived of him in the anime too pssh haha I love my sasuke though been married to him for 15 years damn it! Lmfao
Guest chapter 27 . 11/11/2016
Chapter 27 and naruto still isn't givingnbirth uuuuuuuuuggghh so long but worth the wait *please curse orochimaru with baby girls lmfao!*
Guest chapter 25 . 11/11/2016
Ugh I so want naruto to get laid by orochimaru but I so want sasuke to come face to face with naruto and discover everything and sasuke freak out and they fuck to xD but I don't asume there will be any sasunasu in this huh? Damn...bahaha still now on chappie 25 and I'm so in love with this story its simular to the one I've been wanting to write for years! Ugh so good thank you!
Guest chapter 21 . 11/11/2016
Best fic ever and I'm even half way through screw it love sasuke but now I'm a total orochinasu shipper n I don't give damn chappie 21 n I'm crying...
Guest chapter 20 . 11/10/2016
Chappie twenty is just WOW omg! I've never seen someone write such a scene bravo! I'm wildley impressed I was so mind blown up to a T here yes!
sinisterdevil chapter 36 . 4/22/2016
OOo! I love this. at first I was very sceptical about a oronaru relationship but the way u wrote it was so awesome (and the lemon was hot ,) some chapters were confusing as scenes were introduced randomly at times but overall the story is great. I really hope u would update this story as I can definitely say it's one other best oronaru stories (or the only one I think)
Vertia Lokison chapter 36 . 3/18/2016
Kabu/Naru is supposed to be one sided as it said in the summary.
Vertia Lokison chapter 35 . 3/18/2016
DIE KABUTO DIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!
Mumia0813 chapter 20 . 2/7/2016
Wow that was totally wicked I love this pairing n I love that of character, imaru!
Back-total yaoi addict chapter 36 . 2/8/2015
you're a great writer. because you can
make me really hate Naruto here. do
not blame me. like Orochimaru I also
feel betrayed by Naruto. what naruto
want just sex? ok fine,
because Orochi makes Naruto
feel lonely. but god like hell, why did
he not honest on Orochimaru if he
wants to have a sex. I guess I can't see naru like a whore, but I can not
turn away from this story. I hate this
plot, but this story is very nice. great
job.