Reviews for Family Unit
Jason M. Lee chapter 5 . 11/7/2008
This is adorably sweet on how Optimus is coming to terms with Sari being part of the "family".
Elita One chapter 5 . 11/7/2008
aww how sweet

Sari is helping him get over his home sickness
fireweed15 chapter 5 . 11/7/2008
D'aw... Kinda makes me wanna go cuddle my Optimus Prime toy. But seriously, this was really cute. You're right- Prime is hard to write for, but you did this chapter beautifully. I can't wait to see what you do next!

~ SG17
SRT-10 Blue Viper chapter 4 . 9/28/2008
Wow! That was great! I can't wait to see whats next!
eeyop1428 chapter 3 . 8/27/2008
hahaha, in the end, Sari only needed to ask. Common sense, right? hehe, I didn't expect that ;p Cute how Prowl is being the unofficial mentor for her, and trying to help her develop as a protoform when there are no other instructors. It was funny at the same time; the silent ninja bot being drawn into her persistent 'game'. Aww! And it was interesting to compare the child of a TF to a human child in their similar way of growing and learning, like they are not all that different in their behaviour at times.
fireweed15 chapter 4 . 8/16/2008
Aww, so cute. You've really got everyone down to the letter. I have to admit, though- Prowl's chapter and Ratchet's encore were my faves. I can't wait to see what you have in store for Beulkhead and Optimus! 3

~ SG17
Novamyth chapter 4 . 8/15/2008
M-O-R-E!
Novamyth chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
EI! Awesome! Glad to see you've put it on ! I truely hope you bring more to come. XD
Nobility chapter 4 . 8/14/2008
Not a bad chapter, but I'll be honest- I just can't bring myself to hate on Powell or even mildly dislike him. He's just so... not... hateable to me. I don't know what it is. *Shrug* So I can't say I really enjoy seeing "Powell getting what comes to him"... meh. I'm rambling.

Good chapter. Hope to see some new ones soon. :)
Elita One chapter 4 . 8/14/2008
YEAH! GO RATCHET!

YOU THE DOC BOT!

no one messes with Sari and gets away with it

ohh Ratch should take her out for a drive
Jason M. Lee chapter 4 . 8/14/2008
"Most powerful man in the world", eh? *snerk* Think again, Powell.
Seiberwing chapter 3 . 7/10/2008
Far, far too adorable. _
Wirewolf chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
This is really cute. im looking forward to how the elite Guard react when they find out. That is going to ba ackward. You gotten the autobots really down to pat. Kudos to you. ;)
NerdBirdwithGlasses chapter 3 . 6/21/2008
Great Story, update soon please? Don't stop...!

~Love Moonlight Eagle
eeyop1428 chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
Aww that was the sweetest and most touching thing I've read at the end of this chapter. I for one think it's true that although it's important to be in your original family, you can still have the same love and care in a different one. This story makes me feel a lot more sympathetic for Sari's situation and the way her life has been before meeting the Autobots. It was shocking to find out that there was no proof at all of her existance and this brings it out into the light a bit more. I also didn't like the way Powell told her the news, it did seem like he was enjoying her shock in something like a sadistic way; he's a jerk for all I care really, my least favourite character X(

I did have a speculation of 'what' she could be and that was said by Bulkhead as a guess in the episode when he and Bee were trying to cheer her up, which was a 'robot'. Her being a robot would kind of explain why she didn't have an interaction with other kids, or be in education with kids, and why she was kept mostly in the Sumdac building for most of her life. There are lots of clues that I would list but there are too many.

Poor Sari, I hope her identity will be solved soon. No child should go through that pain :(
53 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »