Reviews for Family Unit
chaotic pink chocobo chapter 3 . 6/1/2008
I love this story, it's so cute and seems completely cannon! I hope you'll do more soon!
Autumn-Angel-31 chapter 3 . 5/30/2008
This is actually the sister of Autumnfox submitting this review and OMG I love this story so much! Plz keep on writing this because it is realy good. Esp with all the thoughts and details. Like I said before, I LOVE THIS! Plz keep up the good work!

-Sister of Autumnfox:Lover of TFA!
Silver Fox Trot chapter 3 . 5/30/2008
Wow, I really this fic. I'm glad that you managed to make your topic interesting and mature at the same time, something very hard to come by on this site. Keep up the good work!
Kara Crane chapter 3 . 5/30/2008
That just leaves Bulkhead and Optimus. I can hardly wait to read their view on the whole 'family' thing.
Elita One chapter 3 . 5/29/2008
aw he training her

she will be good as a spy eventually
Jason M. Lee chapter 3 . 5/29/2008
Play is a form of education, as well bonding. Why else we see it so often with litter-mates?

Ratchet the grumpy uncle, 'Bee the cool/impatient big brother, Prowl the quiet/patient big brother, Bulkhead would fit the lovable giant big brother... Where would Optimus fit? ;3
Autumn-Angel-31 chapter 2 . 5/20/2008
Aw. My sister and I find this so sweet. We can'tw ait for the next chapter. Update ASAP! _
Nobility chapter 2 . 5/16/2008
Another excellent installment. I'll admit, out of all your stories, I think this is my least favorite- it's not bad or anything, but it just feels, I dunno, lacking compared to your others.

Still, it's expertly written. Wonderful job once again.
Nobility chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Read this story over at LJ (I'm a lurker), and I love it. You are so dang good with writing fluff! Every single one of your stories makes me go "squee!" with sappy delight, and I end up re-reading them several times in one day.

You manage to capture the character's personalities perfectly. I could hear their voices while reading this, these could easily pass for actual scenes in the episodes.

This one is one of my favorites. Grandpa!Ratchet is awesome, and you capture him perfectly here. As far as I'm concerned, this actually happened after Lost and Found. Great job.
leavingyouforme chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
This is really sweet and nice. I like how you expressed Ratchet's musings and keeping him in charatcer, but also showing what is beneath the gruff exterior.

The fun didn't come off badly, either - Ratchet amusing himself about Optimus is great. XD

"It never ceased to amaze Ratchet at the work that had been put into Optimus Prime. Whoever the mech’s Creator had been, they had labored over every single nuance of Prime’s body."

One of the best lines, although I'd like to know why you put it in (there's nothing wrong with it, I'm just curious because it seems to be important as you mentioned it).
Star Tours Traveler chapter 2 . 5/7/2008
I like this story so far...I feel sorry for Sari (No rhyme intended)
Soului chapter 2 . 5/6/2008
Once again, very sweet. Are you going to do one based on the later episode where the 'Bots think they're leaving Earth? I would think there are some emotional avenues you could explore there.
bbratteberget chapter 2 . 5/6/2008
Great story

Are you going to write a chapter about Sari and Ultra Magnus too?
Netbug-Archive chapter 2 . 5/5/2008
Even better than the last chapter. Incredibly moving and sweet. I hope yu plan to do more of these.

I did see one error though, If I may be so bold. Or maybe I'm wrong on this.

But Sari was their friend, their team mate and if something was wrong, shouldn’t the others have a right to know?

I'd see the punctuation structured a little differently here, like

But Sari was their friend; their team mate, and if something was wrong, shouldn’t the others have a right to know?

Or maybe I am wrong. It doesn't take away from how awesome this was though.
Netbug-Archive chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Aw! This was incredibly sweet. Your disloug was esspecially nice. I chucked several times, and yt at the end felt moved.
53 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »