Reviews for Bleach: After the War
Darthjester13 chapter 40 . 2/25/2013
Great story
JTS chapter 6 . 1/10/2013
Rukia kils herslef...haha nice twist. It seems like something she might do too eventually. XD
JTSSemaj chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
This is really go so far...I'm about to read the next chapter now!
Undead Assassin chapter 32 . 12/30/2012
Wow, Ebisu is definitely a freaky fish guy! That is just hilarious!
Shadow Shad3 chapter 10 . 7/21/2012

that will be all
Soushite Bouya chapter 3 . 4/11/2012
Lol Free Drinks
Z.V chapter 19 . 3/31/2012
I am writing this after reading only the first few paragraphs of this chapter, so I'm a but short on complaints.

Soi Fon should probably call Yoruichi either Vice captain Shihion, Vice captain Yoruichi, or Yoruichi. Those show the professional relationship between captain and vie captain, or the personal relationship.

However, Yoruichi-San could also work, but only of Soi Fon wants to put distance between them. -san is the equivalent of Mr/Ms/Mrs, so it is the generic honorific for most people.
Z.V chapter 18 . 3/31/2012
Well, I hav note complaints!

2. Urahara did not release all of the inmates from the Maggot's nest; he released only Kurotsuchi.

1. Why would you give Ichigo, who has absolutely no knowledge of kido, command of the kido corps? Why not put Tessai back in his old command, and give Ichigo the fourth? Well, Ichigo can't heal either...

My improved plan:

• give the Vaizards and Isshin the positions you have them

• give Renji the 5th, because he was once a member of thy division

• give Ichigo the 8th

• give Tessai both the 4th and the Kido Corps (this type of mere has occurred before, between the 2nd and the Omnitsukido; the 4th also matches the Kido Corp well, because both focus on Kido (or Kido-like?) abilities)
Z.V chapter 17 . 3/31/2012
This story is (almost) pure genius!

These are the reasons it isn't completely pure genius (because I don't like stating the details about why it IS; there would be too many):

1. The Maggot's Nest is for potential treats to soul society, not actual threats, such as those who have committed crimes.

2. The Vaizards DID break the rules, by gaining hollow powers (of course, the Gotei 13 should have no problem with that, as long as they don't start killing people; basically as log as the Vaizards control their hollows). It is illegal on soul society to experiment with hollowfication.

3. Byakuya should not have broken his word. He swore that he would only show senkei to whoever he wished to kill with his bare hands; Renji is not one of those people.

4. Why would Renji have poison? His abilities have been nothing like that up until now, and, unless that is central to his Bankai (as in Gin's Bankai), he should not have it.

5 is general to all of your major bleach stories: Why do you give so many people small bankais? Bankais are normally massive; Ichigo's is extraordinarily rare, as shown by Byakuya's reaction to seeing it for the first time.
Z.V chapter 15 . 2/26/2012
A few things:

1. You should have used negative 273 Celsius (-469 Fahrenheit), then you could have had Arruinar's atomic structure destabilize (or, in my own words, "wavify"). (-273 degrees C is absolute zero)

2. Fact: The third espada was a Vasto Lorde prior to becoming an arrancar.

3. Why do you assume that the manta is Unohana's bankai? It seems unlikely that she would use her bankai for something as mundane as carrying a few patients to safety. I would assume that it is either her shikai, or, more likely, her materialized Zanpaku-to spirit.
Z.V chapter 14 . 2/16/2012
As one who has an interest in Spanih, I can not Llow this to pass me: "meurte" has no meaning. The word is "muerte."

Also, I will assume that all of te new arrancar are stronger than the previous espada, if only because Byakuya and Kenpachi cut down te cero espada with ease, so this Muerte must have been much stronger.