Reviews for Return to Chicago
edwardbella4ever chapter 10 . 10/3/2012
This story is so beautiful and I LOVE how you allowed Edward to finally see his mother...and little Renessmee at the end just about made my day! Thank you so much!
Kageyjay chapter 10 . 9/22/2012
I enjoyed this story a lot. You may feel you rushed it, but it was a satisfying ending. Your last words are great. I'm glad you finally were able to finish it. I think you did Elizabeth Masen proud.
Kageyjay chapter 5 . 9/22/2012
Vampires and werewolves? Why not ghosts? haha
Kageyjay chapter 4 . 9/22/2012
I definitely like this. I like how you have Edward's mother watching them. Will she actually be able to communicate with them? I'm pretty sure Bella's hearing her typing. It doesn't matter that it's not canon.
Kageyjay chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Okay, I like your sequel. There are still some of the same kind of mistakes, but not as many. I don't usually keep reading a fanfiction if there are too many, but your story is just too good.
Dozy Dora chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
This is really good! :) x
rachael chapter 10 . 7/11/2012
i think im going to cry :'(, Its so sad that your not going to do any more twilight ones, But all ways no that your a awesome writer :)
Sweetie7smiled chapter 10 . 7/11/2012
Thanks for finishing this sweet story! I like how you did it. :) It's been enjoyable to read. Thank you again!
Rachael chapter 9 . 7/11/2012
OMG You tottally have to right more things :)
Rachael chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Wow this is awesome
flower123 chapter 10 . 7/10/2012
awww that was such a beautiful ending. wish there was an outtake where elizabeth has a convo with Reneeesme
may96 chapter 9 . 11/22/2011
this is an awesome story. I think you should continue it
Bellaangel383 chapter 9 . 12/29/2010
i love it!
xxbella-edwardxx chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
in love with this story!
misscaitlin95 chapter 9 . 6/1/2010