Reviews for Forget Me Not
divina126 chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Since there hasn't been an update recently I'm going to resort to bribery. I'll send you some of these for updates.

listing/66385387/triple-moon-handmade-lampwork-bead-fit

I love this story and there are many others who feel the same way. There isn't many well written fanfics out there but this is one of the best in my opinion. So PLEASE update!
kat1023 chapter 21 . 12/12/2010
Very enjoyable story keep up the good work :)
Darkrusnik05 chapter 21 . 9/25/2010
I love this. Also I have an idea. You could when they are in the Albion palace have Cain when fighting Abel immobilize Abel. Then have Esther kill the autojagar assasin droids around her and then have her impaled by Cain's lance while jumping infront of Abel to protect him!

Love this keep it going!
Jicea chapter 21 . 8/17/2010
This is a great fic cant wait for the update
animefreak114 chapter 2 . 7/1/2010
Damn dude this is an awesome story It's very unique to the Trinity Blood story It doesn't stay all the way with the original story (which is good because if it did it would be too dull) but it doesn't deviate so far away from it to the point where it become ridiculous! You've got quite a head on your shoulders to write this! SO FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE CONTINUE!I CANNOT TELL YOU HOW FEW OF GOOD WRITERS OF FANFICS THERE ARE THAT DO NOT UPDATE FOR A FUCKING YEAR! That my friend is my only critique: establish a solid update date and keep the updates consistent I guarantee your story will become a hundred times more popular if you do that!XDXD
oneswordsworn chapter 21 . 6/22/2010
Thank you for the update.

You have provided another interesting chapter, while not necessarily advancing the storyline, it really did a lot to provide character support.

Thank you and I look forward to reading more when you get the chance.
Nenshite chapter 21 . 6/18/2010
GAH. WALL. OF. TEXT.

But I forgive you xD This was such a cute chapter :) It made me smile~

But keep up the great work! UPDATE SOON!
Shadowmaiden3 chapter 20 . 3/26/2010
usoyo! liar! little...

I'm done. Please update soon. I make the funniest mistake sometimes. I think to myself, "Man, I wish I had thought to bring that book to lunch so I'd have something to read." and then I remember: oh yeah, it's a fan fic, not a book. this seems to happen a lot with this story.
Nenshite chapter 20 . 3/17/2010
MORE PLEASE. I am absolutely in LOVE with this story. Please update soon! Please? Pwease?
APenToMyHeadAndImDead chapter 20 . 1/10/2010
I just stumbled upon this fanfiction last night, and might I say that it is fabulous! I love how this story turned out, "not what you expect" but still satisfies the esther x abel fanbase. I feel as if I'm reading the real Triniy Blood novels, a sequel. You're such a great writer and this story is most interesting, unique, and so believable! I can't wait to see you write more. :)
FoxFaith chapter 20 . 12/25/2009
Ah a very well written and thought out story. I'm surprised that you don't have more reviewers...(glares at them)... Reviewers: Cowering away... But I'll be waiting for the next chapter..
friesianone chapter 15 . 12/3/2009
OMG! I'm really loving this so far! You portray Abel's character very well, especially his self-loathing and clumsiness. The descriptions of him in his Crusnik form are gorgeous! Excellent job! I'm so hooked!
Vampire's-Scarlet-Moon-Lover chapter 4 . 8/29/2009
i read you might die if you dont get reviews. so here i am once again reviewing. i have to say i might like this ester better than the actually ester. but then again i prefer dark and myterious people over the bubbly, everydays a good day people. i was just wondering where you got the term "tuck in" from. i've never heard it before.
Vampire's-Scarlet-Moon-Lover chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
way to start. it is completely alluring. and the choice of poem was really nice too. i'm a robert frost fan myself (and a wiccan too XD) i definatly cant wait to see what happens next. but i guess i'll find out in a few minutes
Narshia chapter 18 . 8/28/2009
that was a very cute fluffy chapter. I still liked it. I though Caterina would be one of the characters that would pop in.