Reviews for Menage Au Inu
Tenzi chapter 37 . 3/17
it's been a while since I reviewed this story. as I finished the dozen-th time I've read it so far,. I'm left breathless and way to horney! I can't wait for more. they are finally tying the knot (pun intended). what happens next?

love this hon. your stories are awesome! I know covid has been a real shitstorm, and I hope you are well. never stop writing
zarya724 chapter 24 . 3/9
Wow! that was hot
O r i g i n a l1 chapter 37 . 11/21/2020
Happy Thanksgiving!

Still love your fic!

Wishing you the best!
Smr1821 chapter 37 . 11/15/2020
I love the story. I hope if you get the chance you continue it. 3 I can't wait to hear about the rings, how their friends act and her new clothes
LunaBlackMoon chapter 37 . 11/8/2020
This story is amazing! Please update soon! I need to read more!
ILuvUrFic chapter 37 . 10/24/2020
Did you by chance post this anywhere else and finish it/get further?

Hope you are healthy in 2020.
Guest chapter 37 . 10/18/2020
Even if you never update this again, thanks! I constantly reread this. Love the fic!
KKMH chapter 37 . 10/3/2020
Please update its so good
original1 chapter 37 . 9/19/2020
I am really looking forward to seeing if Inu likes the prostate massage. I know that life gets busy, so even if this is the last chapter, thank you for the story. It was awesome. I hope you pick it up one day.
Guest chapter 37 . 9/9/2020
Please please update! It’s really good!
Lynwood chapter 31 . 9/6/2020
Hmmm. I am curious about the wedding ring. I am trying to figure out something sentimental like a diamond from Inuyasha's adament barrage and the band from a fang from Sesshomaru or soemthing.

I absolutely love the fic!
Guest chapter 37 . 9/5/2020
I should have also said thank you. Posting 37 chapters is something hard to do and many people can't do it. I appreciate the story you did post.
Guest chapter 37 . 9/5/2020
Just found your story. It was a good read. Sorry to see it hasn't been updated in so long. Def looking forward to everyone's reactions. And I am curious about what happens in the Western lands.
Kailee chapter 37 . 8/8/2020
When is the next review? It is really good!
Shadowpup101 chapter 37 . 4/19/2020
My god do I love this story hope to see it updated again very soon.!