Reviews for Lost Dean
Static O. Sventura chapter 58 . 7/4/2012
I'm so glad you didn't leave this as a one-shot, I really loved it. You catch the brothers and their bond really well.
Please continue making amazing stories!
HBKDEANRKO chapter 58 . 12/30/2011
Read the whole story and really enjoyed it. You got the true brotherly love down. Nice read! Thank you!
Just Miki chapter 51 . 5/24/2009
This is one of the best most well written stories ever. I love your idea, during the series i always thought that dean came out a bit more unscathed then he should have nice job :D
Twinchy chapter 58 . 9/30/2008
Most awesome story with strong pacing and gorgeous characterizations.

Your epilogue really rocked the bonding scene for the Winchester brothers, and your final lines were memorable to no end. It's so sweet for them to finally have a home too.

I'm so looking forward to your next piece of fanfiction and am very glad you kept going on through the whole ordeal of Sam's "finding" his older brother eventually.

Bravo on finishing a masterpiece! *applauds*
Twinchy chapter 57 . 9/30/2008
Now that was a brave decision of Sammy's to go after Dean and really talk to him... Yet knowing they're both stubborn as a mule, it seemed likely the little brother wouldn't avoid that conversation.

Great scene and lovely moment of reconnecting between the boys.
Aecoris chapter 58 . 9/30/2008
Great ending! Loved this story! Hopefully Dean will continue to talk to Sam about what happened or it will drive him crazy. I liked the last line :)
Sonozaki Mion-chan chapter 58 . 9/25/2008
WOOHOO! that wuz a great story! i checked it almost every day until it wuz over! that was a great ending. and i'm glad that dean didn't have to sit around in a salt circle for half the season either. though i don't really think that Dean's hell adventure is over yet. but they do have a new gorgeus guy on the show! that angel was hott! xD great story!
GotTheShining chapter 58 . 9/24/2008
sad to see it end. But I guess it was time. this story has become like an old friend. Kodus! Catch you on the next one:)
mtee1958 chapter 58 . 9/24/2008
Thank you so much!

It was a great story.
rodney215 chapter 58 . 9/24/2008
Really good ending to a great story. Loved this so much. Glad both Sam and Dean learned something from their experiences...
drkstormynite chapter 58 . 9/24/2008
Wow...this story really rocked. I've enjoyed every chapter as Sam slowly brought Dean back. The brothers caring for each other is my fav topic and you've really captured them so well. Thank you for a great read and I can't wait to see what you come up with next!

ukfan101 chapter 58 . 9/24/2008
I am too sad to say it ended...definitely a fantastic story. I love your stories, each is different from each other. Please keep writing and I will continue to loved them and review them!
wcfan chapter 58 . 9/24/2008
My final review for 'Lost Dean' it bad that I can remember the first?

Knowing Dean's perception of the world and what he thinks his place is in it, I don't blame Dean for pushing Sam away to figure things out. I may not agree with it, but I've come to accept it but only this one time!

Glad that Sammy gave Dean the space he needed. It was probably killing him...or at least it would have before. Being in Dean's mind helped both of them. No matter how humiliating or whatever it was for Dean.

So Dean's talking but by his own rules. Which is definitely better than nothing. And by the end of that conversation we learned that Dean went through hell and they are going to be brothers no matter what...and that Dean will be Dean.

That last line was just pure perfection.

I just knew there was gonna be an author's note at the end of this chapter. I agree with that humbled part but not the undeserving part...but you know that.

Anyway, goodbye LD. You shall be deeply missed...
driver picks the music chapter 58 . 9/24/2008
OK, first of all, any praise someone gives you for this story, is completely deserved. This story rocked, it was one of your best ones yet. I say yet, because I know that, as great as this one was, you have such talents, that I know you can do even better.

And that's really saying something, because as stated before, this one rocked!

Great job, on a story well done, can't wait to see what you have for us next.
angeleyenc chapter 58 . 9/23/2008