Reviews for The Fire Princess and Her Son
Digi-fanCatt chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
NEXT CHAP-TER! NEXT CHAP-TER! (Read like a chant repeat infinet times) :)
scorchedtrees chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
This was pretty interesting. I hope you update someday, because I'm curious what Ursa's reaction will be to... everything else. XD And if she'll see Zuko again.
mon-petit-pois chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
Hmm if the gap between chapters 1 and 2 was 2 years, then maybe there is hope that you will post the last chapter!

This is a spectacular story so far! Please finish it!
aminu chapter 2 . 7/30/2011
When zuko was banished with his uncle to look for the avatar,he tried but failed when he got tired he later joined the avatar to fight with the fire lord, and he teach avatar how to bend fire and later they won the war with sokka,catarra,taff and his uncle and the masters. At the end avatar and catara came out of prince zuko's uncle tea shop and they kissed that is where i finished the season three although prince zuko fought with azula and he won so they crowned him as the firelord and peace reign after. Well u can contact me on my nick name is Aminu121.
Rydia Asuka chapter 2 . 5/10/2011
Ooooh, I like! Interesting for someone to take a look at what Ursa's been up to the bast few years. We know what the rest of her family's doing, but there's nothing on her. I hope you find the time to finish it soon!
Rufescent chapter 2 . 3/1/2011
I like it! I am glad that you updated, or else I would have never know about this wonderful story. :)

I hope the next chapter is going to be after Zuko wins against his Father. But that is what I *hope* will happen.

Great story, and I hope an update comes soon. :)
xXWinterSonataXx chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
I know it's been so long since you wrote this, but could you please update the next part? This is a really good Ursa fic :]
AvatarAiris chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
this sounds like it's

going to be an interesting

three-shot

i love how Ursa told her

story to San-San :)

really nice work

i can't wait to see the

next chap :D
Amaranth O'Riley chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
This is REALLY good. Very interesting take on Ursa's banishment; she's an amazingly complex character. Going on my alerts, for sure!