Reviews for Love Last Longer than ForeverON HIATUS!
CullenCovenGirl88 chapter 2 . 11/5/2009
aw. This has a VERY cool plot and i gotta see whats gonna happen! It isnt possible for her to REALLY be Clara since bella blushes. *sigh* I must know
whitezcar chapter 2 . 3/9/2009
:) I love it! please update soon! By the way, if you need a beta for this or any other story, I would be more than happy to help!
LostInEdwardsEyes chapter 2 . 12/21/2008
Love, love, LOVE this story!

You have to continue it! I know I will keep reading if you keep writing!

Update soon!
Jennmc75 chapter 2 . 8/7/2008
I don't know if you are going to continue this story, but I have really enjoyed these two chapters. If you update, I will definitely be reading.
animelove454 chapter 2 . 7/10/2008
thats not fair come on

please keep writing

ily animelover454
MAEC92105 chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
Amazing. I decided to read it cause well I dont have to tell you how much I love Loathing my Devotion:-D. This story is just WOW...I love it...and would really really like you to keep updating it as well! You are an amazing writer as well!
Sophie Girl chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
OMG! You have to keep going! What a great twist!
vnfan chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
This is a really solid start and an interesting premise! I hope you get enough reviews to make it worth while for you to continue.
roughdraft525 chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
Okay so I take back what I said after Chapter 1... I really like how you're working the Twilight events. It feels nothing like the carbon copy a lot of authors try to use (though I never even thought you might do that, you're way too talented). When reading it, I totally sense that it's a new story, not just a reworking. I can't wait to see where it goes! I really hope you start updating it again :)
roughdraft525 chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Okay, so chapter one is definitely well written. And the concept is a bit different which is exciting... I only worry about how close the events in present day will follow Twilight... a lot of the time it gets kind of boring reading the same plot with small twists on it. I mean, rereading the books is something I love, but gentle reworkings of the events can be a bit tiring for me. But of course, it's completely up to you, and I haven't even gotten to Bella yet... just sharin my thoguhts with you. I definitely think this is a story worth continuing.
DatBengaliFinesse chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
wow

beautifully done!

im so impressed again lol

i love stories like this

n yet ive only readl like..2

xP

this by far is definitely the best tho

i look forward to an imeediate update ;P

PLEASE dont let him take to long!
DatBengaliFinesse chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
WOW!

INCREDIBLE!

INTENSE!

like WHOA

damnn

i LOVE this already!

u DEfINITELY MUST KEEP THIS GOING!

its so...immaculately written i cant get over it!

okay srry to cut this short but i really must read the next chap b4 i go off to sleep!

BRAVO!
truehazel chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
Yes! An amazing story, I believe. This sounds really good, as you can tell I'm excited. Is Bella reincarnated? Or is she a descendent? Would that be a little creepy, if she was a descendent? Will Edward ever tell Bella that she reminds him of Clara? Would that make Bella feel Edward just loves the past not her? I don't know, I guess I'm excited and have questions comin' out the yin yang. Please, for my sanity update soon. :D

BTW, I love love love Loathing My Devotion.

Jess
dietmountainlion123 chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
so is clara bella's great great grandma...hm

im confused. good story
dietmountainlion123 chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
I don't get it. So Clara is Bella?