Reviews for Catch the Wind
Awwww this is a good start so far. Please continue. 3
SesshyGal chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
oh so sweet
TheCapillary chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
I have to agree with a number of your other reviewers: it was a thoughtful and realistic piece from Naru's POV. You did say that it was sort of part of a bigger piece of fanfiction, but it does make a good one shot piece. Well written. :)
snowy chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
i've always loved naru and nephrite. this was awesome D
LadyKatherine29 chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
A very nice and sweet one shoot about my favorite couple. Five stars. Very well written. The plot was good and the flow was perfect.
StoriesThatNeverWere chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
I think this was a lovely, realistic take on Naru's perceptions of Nephlite. The fact that you were able to have her chracter grow without her losing sight of the love she held/holds for Nephlite, was marvelous. Umino is cute, but Naru and Nephlite had a wonderfully unique bond that lasts far beyond the grave. With the wonderful way you write about this couple, I will be on the lookout for your upcoming story.

Thank you for this delightful piece.
Jazz7 chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
It almost feels like there should be more to this one shot. At the end it doesn't really resolve anything, but then again, is there really a solution? It's a nice twist on the familiar Naru pining away over Nephrite. And it even included Umino, which more Naru/Nephrite fans completely forget about. If your other SM fan fiction puts an ending on this, then I'll read it. :)
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
i love this couple and out of the four nephrite was my favourite
TheLetterQ chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
It's so hard to find quality Naru/Nephrite work anymore! I liked that it didn't have a cut and dry ending. Things like this never do.
Kazaam chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Aw, this was really sad! I feel so awful for both Naru and Umino. And poor Naru, not knowing whether she should move on or live in the past.

It was interesting reading a story where I have virtually no background on the characters. XD But I definitely like the way they were portrayed! Now I'm even more curious to see more of the live-action and anime series.
PerlaNemesis chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
WOW! I love this story! I almost cried then I read it. Very good!
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Aww, this was an adorable story! You portrayed the emotions very well!

Great work!