Reviews for Thursdays
Lkay09 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Totally love it xD

*clicks Favorite button*
ElAmorComienza chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
That was really peaceful and sweet... It surrounded me with its feeling, which is pretty cool...
RedCloakedMaiden chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
This story was lovely too!
deactivated00001 chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Oh, lovely. Very nice job. I love the whole owl-jealousy thing, very endearing. Brilliant.

dracosnumber1girl chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Oo la la! Was there a little tryst happening between our lovers there? Good job!
spinningleaves chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Oo hot! Loved it! Glad someone tackled this pairing!
Keindra chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
:D Very nice. Going to go see what else you've got.
nikkiRA chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
this is just beautiful.

most def. one of my favourites.
A Catholic Girl chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
bandgeek17 chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
Aw! this is too cute _
helaluvE chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
i loved it so much! it was brillant! glad you wrote something them, i just adore these two together! and you did so greatly!

GryffindorGal731 chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Very Creative. Haven't read anything like it! I love how Rose words everything, she's quite witty and borderline sexy -if you give it a minute of thought.

RIght now, I'm a bit jealous of Rose. She's TOO lucky. She's the daughter of Ron Weasley, niece of Harry Potter, AND Scorpius's girlfriend!

I hate her right now.

lol, jk. Rose might as well be my favorite next-gen character (After Teddy, of course)

Anyways, Great Story! Keep it up!

QuickQuotesQuill07 chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Haha, great love triangle between Rose/Scorpius/his bird. It looks even funnier when written out this way.
one chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Wow! That was really great. You should be proud of yourself! I hope to see more Scorpius/Rose stories from you in the future. Perhaps even a chapter fic?