Reviews for Intersections
Forever chapter 2 . 6/11/2013
Good concept but really confusing :/
k1m132 chapter 2 . 9/19/2009
i think that this chapter was better than the frist.
k1m132 chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
that was so far god except when zuko said yes and kissed topgh making katara cry that was awsome except when she gave her necklace to toph that was not right even it reminded katara of zuko tht was not good for my taste
Sas chapter 2 . 1/5/2009
Toph's part reminds me of this picture: some1ders13./art/By-the-Light-Tokka-715830
watchfob chapter 2 . 8/1/2008
Oh man. I love this SO much! It makes me think of the song Back 2 Good by Matchbox 20...

/love! So much pain! And smiling! Katara's smiling, I think, has to be my favorite part.
Anti-Logic chapter 3 . 5/30/2008
'Ello! 'Tis Twilight Dragoness, resurrected. More like reincarnated, given the name change, but evs. I've been gone, like, forever since my AP test snuck up on me, and then I was inexcusably missing, but sound the fanfare, I have returned!

And I loved this story, I really did. For some reason, Toph being the "Lady Bandit" was really cool to me. Something about the combination of the two people she's capable of being.
SweetnessnaRose chapter 3 . 5/19/2008
I love it!
ainulaadne chapter 3 . 5/9/2008
Okay, so I just realized how dumb my last review was because it was ASKING for a new part that ALREADY EXISTED. Whew...

Anyway, super nice job. The ending was awesome.
ainulaadne chapter 2 . 5/9/2008
(chanting) THIRD PART THIRD PART THIRD PART!

Nice. I'm surprised by the marriage. Toph/Zuko? weird. Weird and.. yeah. Weird. ME LIKE WHERE THIS BE GOING.
Liooness chapter 3 . 5/9/2008
great job on the last 2 chapters, so sad, but i'm glad everyone got the one they wanted, except poor aang. but again great job and i agree on the genetics part. it's probably a recessive or double recessive gene.
the rain in asia chapter 3 . 5/8/2008
Hooray! A happy ending. So sweet. I feel so bad for Aang, though. By far the most kind-hearted of them all, it's sad to see him go, but at least he died doing something for the girl he loved more than anything else. So I think young prince Aang deserves to be the avatar- sort of like other Aang's final gift to Katara's happiness. But whatever, great job, it was nice to see it all work out in the end : D
pez is tasty chapter 3 . 5/8/2008
This is a very well-written fic. Even through the infidelity and the Tokka (a pairing I really can't see romantically) I was enthralled.

I absolutely love the change of pace in the third chapter, it allowed for more time to pass and for the characters to resolve themselves.

Well done!
Leaving-My-Mark chapter 3 . 5/8/2008
That was a great ending! I loved it! The new format was interesting. I like how you portrayed the kids and how almost all of them were named for someone that was lost (Aang and Yue). Poor Aang, though. But at least he died honorably and one of the children were named after him.

Very nice job at ending the story, and I loved the three-shot. I'm glad it had a happy ending to it.

Tres
Jaeeton chapter 3 . 5/7/2008
That was...interesting. The ending was different, but I think it worked that was. I liked the almost fairy tale like telling of how everything evolved. And I think it would be hilarious if Sokka ended up with a waterbending kid. So yes, very nice.
comptine chapter 3 . 5/7/2008
Yeah, bending skips generations. Like Katara's father and mother both are not benders.

Cute ending, I've never been a big fan of nextgen stories but this was pretty cute!