Reviews for Initiation by Alcohol
TrisakAminawn chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
'Almost twenty' is of age in Japan! America is ridiculous with its 'old enough to vote, sign contracts, give self lug cancer, and be conscripted for war, but not to buy alcohol.' All it does is teach irresponsible drinking, except at this point we have such a culture of irresponsible drinking established that...agh. This is not the place to rant.

Nice atmosphere. O.o; Matt as Nightwing. He had a long training period first, right? And...discipline problems oi.
dicaeopolis chapter 1 . 11/10/2010

I'm not drinking age yet but it sure does sound...interesting.

Bohemian Rhapsody? Huh, I never really got what's so good about that song. Now, if they'd been doing Another One Bites The Dust, THAT I would understand. You should've seen the theater when it came on in Ironman 2 :D.

Good as usual!

CheesetothePower chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
What the youth of tomarrow specialize in doing when off-duty from hero ranges from average to the extreme, but os allways entertianing in you hands. Now I must fo read "This Ain't the Golden Years" again.
bat-with-butterfly-wings chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
hahaahahaha this is hilariously fantastic!
Gotham Girl 101 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
newsiesgirllaces chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
I LOVED THIS STORY! i have a question. i'm a huge nerd, but where'd did the jzohnn (i spelled that wrong)loving oreo thing come from? was it the chistmas episode comfort and joy, or something else?

Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Miles333 chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
That's definitely one birthday that Matt won't forget for a long time! lol
Miravisu chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Superbly funny, and some nice tidbits of character insight too in the JL: Next Generation mix!
Kipling Bunny chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
That is too funny! I think you did a great job, and as always, I love reading Matt. He's a character that should be used more often and I think you write him perfectly.

I also love the Japanese setting. Taking some inspiration from your surroundings maybe? :)

Thanks for the fun read!
Heaven and Earth chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
something that might be funny for a future fic would be the New Shining Knight and the New Night wing to suddenly realize that the New Vigilante is accualy a very pritty girl. like have her dress up for a wedding of prom or something. that would be funny. you are one of my favorite writers i can't wait for the sequal to "this aint the Golden years"
Geeky BMWW Fan chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
I thought this was entertaining, well-written, and funny. D I like the idea of Terry and Matt being Batman and Nightwing. I bet Terry uses the big brother card (his "divine right", as you put it lol) on Matt all the time in their respective crime fighting roles. Thanks for the fun read!
Naval chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
I had to admit, the title drew me in. Imagine my surprise to see Zeta in it! I find this a lovely, refreshing take on the Future Justice League Unlimited and a beautiful, nostalgic nod back to the McGinnis' and everyone's favourite holographic robot whom I'm pretty sure loads of us miss badly. :)
Soului chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Ohh, I love next generation stories. This was awesome.
d chapter 1 . 5/4/2008