Reviews for Lord of Blood MkII
L Chupacabra chapter 5 . 6/18/2008
Update! Sweet!
FlareX3 chapter 4 . 5/22/2008
Excellent story so far, to say the least. I think it is a nice change to see a story from the perspective of vampires, in most stories they just end up being killed or deemed as monsters. Seeing into the inner workings of their minds is a great way to make them seem more human and certainly allows readers to connect with the characters more. By the way, personally, I do not think you have to worry about your characters being flat this time around. Good job.
L Chupacabra chapter 4 . 5/18/2008
I'm confused and intrigued at the same time.
darthal chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
hey rahvin ive read the first version on the blforums and this is really different, it's good but more like a prequel than a re-do
Pandorym chapter 3 . 5/13/2008
In chapters two and three, you have crafted a chilling but true picture of fanaticism and the idea of fanatic against fanatic. You have created well thought-out dialog, believable characters, and a battle scene with a frenzied pace that still does not overwhelm the reader. Add to all this an intriguing storyline, with our only hints as to character background coming from offhandedly spoken lines of dialogue, and you have a masterpiece. I eagerly await further installments.
L Chupacabra chapter 3 . 5/13/2008
I have a feeling von Diesricht isn't exactly dead yet.
L Chupacabra chapter 2 . 5/10/2008
insanely good.
NikTheMighty chapter 2 . 5/10/2008
Ooh, chapter 2

Quite chilling, ery well written keep it up
NikTheMighty chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Loved it dude

The vampires were described very well and gave me a good picture of what they were and how they felt

Cant wait for chapter 2