Reviews for Für Sakura
skylaa555 chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Oh my gosh! I JUST DIED!
I was totally embarassed!
While i was reading it i was sitting on our sofa andmy parents were talking sitted in front of the table
then suddenly i just grinned like a maniac when sasu-cakes sang the barny song haaha then my parents gave me weird looks :)
But the most embarassing part was
your story was so freaking hilarious that i could not stop myself from grinning that i didnt notice that i drooled on my lap XD
my parents now gave me a concerned look
probably thinking that i just LOST IT! HAHA XD
Your story is awesome
and hilarious that is all i can say :D
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
hahaha, ! i loved it!
Son Mon Propre chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
hahahah sooooooooooooooooooooooo funny!
NikkaHi chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
haha xD I couldn't stop laughing xD and I love the ending
LaLaLand.Citizen chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Haha, that was so CUTE and awesome!

I searched for that picture, but I couldn't find it! Do you have any link? I'd even give my sister my peanut butter to see the picture. Yesh.

ultimately a favorite D
Shubhs chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
I LOVE the one shot!XP XD
ellabobella chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Aw! This was too cute. Great job!
Tatacolt chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Best of all. Hilarious. Loved it. Thanks!
Nukku.Sama chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Nice story. It's very funny. I really enjoyed Naruto's nickname for Sasuke and the part where Naruto runs for his life. Keep up the good work.
LiNkInPaRkNaRuTo chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Kawii! Thats great! Sasuke singing the Barney song!
sasusakulova4eva chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
hahaha poor naruto. with sakura's strength and sasuke's Sharingan he would be beaten up pretty badly
paintupurple chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
xDD This is way awesome! So is this a one-shot, or will the other chapters be akin to "100 ways to torture Uzumaki Naruto"? ;) If so, I will definitely read them! _ Love this!
Innocence and Instinct chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
cute :P
AGENT Kuma-chan chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Yes, you really should be finishing your stories, but I won't hold it against you.

(O.O SASUKE SAYING ALL OF THOSE THINGS? Some of it reminded me of Lee...)

...I love the " ." part, (RUN, NARUTO, RUN!) and the whole story is just WIN.

Hm...though, you had Sasuke not wanting to go to her house for two reasons...the second is understandable, but is the first because of her parents? Then her house being in the middle of Konoha has nothing to do with that (because it seemed like that was both reason 1 and 2)

Good story, as usual.
alayneni chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
I hope you write a sequel.