Reviews for Für Sakura
reebajee chapter 1 . 7/11
This is so great. You write it perfectly- I can just imagine it. You manage to keep characters in character while doing out of character things.
Sara kazim chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
Funny
skylaa555 chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Oh my gosh! I JUST DIED!
I was totally embarassed!
Haha
While i was reading it i was sitting on our sofa andmy parents were talking sitted in front of the table
then suddenly i just grinned like a maniac when sasu-cakes sang the barny song haaha then my parents gave me weird looks :)
But the most embarassing part was
your story was so freaking hilarious that i could not stop myself from grinning that i didnt notice that i drooled on my lap XD
my parents now gave me a concerned look
probably thinking that i just LOST IT! HAHA XD
anyway...
Your story is awesome
and hilarious that is all i can say :D
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
hahaha, ! i loved it!
Son Mon Propre chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
hahahah sooooooooooooooooooooooo funny!
NikkaHi chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
haha xD I couldn't stop laughing xD and I love the ending
LaLaLand.Citizen chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Haha, that was so CUTE and awesome!

I searched for that picture, but I couldn't find it! Do you have any link? I'd even give my sister my peanut butter to see the picture. Yesh.

ultimately a favorite D
Shubhs chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
I LOVE the one shot!XP XD
ellabobella chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Aw! This was too cute. Great job!
Tatacolt chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Best of all. Hilarious. Loved it. Thanks!
Nukku.Sama chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Nice story. It's very funny. I really enjoyed Naruto's nickname for Sasuke and the part where Naruto runs for his life. Keep up the good work.
LiNkInPaRkNaRuTo chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Kawii! Thats great! Sasuke singing the Barney song!
sasusakulova4eva chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
hahaha poor naruto. with sakura's strength and sasuke's Sharingan he would be beaten up pretty badly
paintupurple chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
xDD This is way awesome! So is this a one-shot, or will the other chapters be akin to "100 ways to torture Uzumaki Naruto"? ;) If so, I will definitely read them! _ Love this!
Innocence and Instinct chapter 1 . 5/4/2008