Reviews for Midnight's Shadow
irishfaery95 chapter 8 . 8/29/2010

pls update soon, can't wait to read more
vanilfrappe chapter 8 . 12/4/2008
Hey, I really love this story! Jacob was a little harsh, burning up Edward's car, but I can understand the rivalry. I really hope you continue writing this, I want to see what is going to happen witht the Volturi!
Mari xx chapter 8 . 9/5/2008
Fanstastic, as usual. UPDATE!
fairyflosscaitlyn chapter 8 . 7/28/2008
SAM! i am reaching for the straps and i am getting the type writter ready!
Bekka-love chapter 8 . 7/20/2008
I'm not sure which end would have been a better cliffy, they're both mean! XD

Update soon please!
xxbittenAPPLExx chapter 2 . 7/20/2008
great job!
graceyyecarg chapter 8 . 7/20/2008
omgomgomg ur just goin to leave me with the thought of jacob DIEING! how dare u

i am so not ur friend anymore

that was so good!
nia-ox chapter 8 . 7/20/2008
I doubt it!:O

I loved this chapter honey, fabulous! x
nia-ox chapter 7 . 7/15/2008
Ooh, Sam! You twisterer! I loved it :D
graceyyecarg chapter 7 . 7/15/2008
omgomgomg this is so good i cant beliv e u wrote it i just cant belive it i think that im readin a really book

i cant wait tell the rest of it comes out!
fairyflosscaitlyn chapter 7 . 7/15/2008
OMG!

SAM YOU ARE MY HERO!

well, the volturi better not kill bella or ill cry for days on end and you will have to deal with me so...

and i thought that if you said you would do it on a regular basis there will be no need for strapping you to a chair infront of a computer, so your safe ]
Bekka-love chapter 6 . 6/17/2008
Wow! I'm not sure if I like her dream...but it would have been very scary! XD Please keep writing! _
irish-hailsy chapter 6 . 6/13/2008
I love!

It's my first Twilight fanfic! :P I'm so young -if you think a year and a half on the site is :P-

And only 8 reviews. Shocking.

The story is well written! Bella's POV is a lot like the book so it's easy and interesting to read!

Bad, bad Bella for kissing Jacob :-

Looking forward to an update!

hails x
silvershadowwolf24 chapter 5 . 6/7/2008
I've never like Rosalie. I much prefer Alice to her (I think the majority of people do). GREAT chapter. Can't wait to read more!

sswolf24.
silvershadowwolf24 chapter 2 . 5/23/2008
Yeah! Conflict!

Ooh, this can go SO many ways. Can't wait to see what happens next. I'm a bit fuzzy on the timeline. Can you give me the exact chapter and book that this is set before or after?

This is your bestfriend's sister's bestfriend. Confusing.. We talked on the bus about fanfiction. Anyway, are you SURE you wrote this? Because it's like "OMG. I KNOW who wrote this."

I can't wait for more!