Reviews for Different
Inuyashagirl7692 chapter 21 . 7/29/2013
That was eloquent and very sadT_T You've captured how a lot of us feel and even brought to the forefront something that has always tickled at the very edge of my thoughts. Thank you. I hope the future brings you joy and that you continue doing what you love
bunny chapter 20 . 4/17/2013
Loved every minute of it. Despite the changes the characters were all very recognizable.
Incredibly well written and just plaim gripping. I was up late trying to finish this and kept bargaining with myself for another chapter.
Fae the Queen chapter 15 . 3/5/2013
oooh shot down! ha i love her response to the proposal
Silver Wolf 626 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Fiyero as a thief? This'll be good!
Lyra124 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
I came across this story quite a long time ago- and I was amazed. I still am. I absolutely love your writing style. It's brilliant; funny, humorous, angsty and serious all at the same time, and I couldn't even hope to become as good an author as you. I've read all your stories, and I love every single one of them. It's a pity that you've dropped Fanfiction because this is really where you belong. I'd give anything to see that you've posted another story or chapter or at least any sign to see that you're still out there.

I've just re-read this story, and then the author's note, then some of the more recent reviews, and I felt compelled to review this now. I don't know if you're reading this, or if you will read this. Do you still read the reviews you get? But that's digressing. When I first read your author's note, I swear my eyes started watering. And I NEVER cry when I read. Ever. Only a few books have ever made me cry, and never a Fanfiction. So... Well done, I guess. :)

I just wanted to say that I love you and your writing, and I hope that maybe one day I might see you writing once again. I'm not reviewing to try and get you to pick up writing again -I understand that you might not have time or anything- but just maybe. ;)

Lyra
3Mindy3 chapter 21 . 6/11/2011
Oz why am I crying? I don't cry at fanfiction!

I know your account is dead, but I'm so glad I read this. It was amazing. And I also caught two musical references, one from Into the Woods and one from Sweeney Todd.

I cried at fanfiction! That's a big deal!

Best part of this WHOLE story is the names. I figured out Crope and Tibbett quickly, obviously, and Boq as well. I was torn between Avatar and Switch being Avaric but then I just looked at the names. Duh.

The BEST part of this whole story was when Elphaba told Fiyero her name. Best part. Not kidding.

Best AU story I've ever read.

Mindy
Areyoufeelingwicked chapter 21 . 6/10/2011
Now I'm really crying hard. THat was the most amazing thing I have ever read that was not written by a professional and MUCH MUCH better than most professional work I have read.

That was simply amazing.
Areyoufeelingwicked chapter 20 . 6/10/2011
THEY GOT MARRIED!

AND ITS NESSA

AND ELPHABA'S PREGNANT!

I literally started crying in the middle of this! They're just- they're happy, they're all so wonderful!
Areyoufeelingwicked chapter 19 . 6/8/2011
DOROTHY? OH NO!
Areyoufeelingwicked chapter 18 . 6/8/2011
:o he died? oh hahah i"m holding the shift button while the caps lock is on. what i meant to say was:

:O HE DIED?

THAT IS SO SAD AND AWFUL!

But weird and noble WEIRD!
Areyoufeelingwicked chapter 17 . 6/8/2011
Avatar- Avaric! I never would have seen that! *dropped jaw*

I HOPE THE OTHER THREE AGREE TOO! :D
Areyoufeelingwicked chapter 16 . 6/8/2011
Would Be Attacker: *launches rock* *misses*

Person to right: You missed.

Person to left: Dude, you throw like a girl.

Yeah interesting thoughts.

I was kind of surprised when they tortured Morrible. Not like she didn't deserve it though. Great Chapter.
Areyoufeelingwicked chapter 15 . 6/8/2011

LOVE

THIS

STORY!

*sighs*

I'm not even kidding. I would have started reading more earlier but, I got terribly sick from the heat and all I could think was, "need more water, can't reach ipod."
Ayfw chapter 13 . 6/7/2011